Thread: Vikash Moleman - Fantasy (2019) ❤️

Thanks

Vikash Moleman - Fantasy (2019) ❤️

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hello Everybody...

I Made This Song Recently...
    I Also Participated With The SpinninRecord Weekly Charts With This Song...

What Do You Think About Fantasy 🤔

Thanks
    Vikash , I'm having a Lot of playback issues with this one. Its' studdering and popping and sounds like its' clipping pretty bad thru most of the song. I had to turn my volume way down . I think the song may have been uploaded Way too hot for any kind of audio streaming conversion. Its' hard to comment on the actual song with all the audio problems , I don't think its' on my end. maybe you could repost another mix.. mark

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mark skinner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    For the first half of the song, that reverse pump got really annoying. I almost turned it off. Then when it changed and got more rock, it sounded better, but a little too squished in the middle of the spread. I'd pan out the elements more, and perhaps see what is cluttering up the 400-500HZ low-mids. Might be a bit dense there. Then after we changed to pop, it sounds a bit better. Here, there's a kind of brittleness in the highs... almost like the 1.5-2k range is being pushed/compressed too much. Might be the stock sounds you're using. Not sure.

Musically, I think this piece isn't bad, but it could probably use some diversity within the chord progression. There's a lot of repetition that is noticeable. Repetition isn't bad as long as elements are added and/or changed along the way to keep things interesting.

Not a bad track! Thanks for sharing!
    --PoeticIntensity
    ArtCitySound.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoeticIntensity For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark skinner View Post
    Vikash , I'm having a Lot of playback issues with this one. Its' studdering and popping and sounds like its' clipping pretty bad thru most of the song. I had to turn my volume way down . I think the song may have been uploaded Way too hot for any kind of audio streaming conversion. Its' hard to comment on the actual song with all the audio problems , I don't think its' on my end. maybe you could repost another mix.. mark
    https://homerecording.com/bbs/genera...6/#post4522593

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticIntensity View Post
    For the first half of the song, that reverse pump got really annoying. I almost turned it off. Then when it changed and got more rock, it sounded better, but a little too squished in the middle of the spread. I'd pan out the elements more, and perhaps see what is cluttering up the 400-500HZ low-mids. Might be a bit dense there. Then after we changed to pop, it sounds a bit better. Here, there's a kind of brittleness in the highs... almost like the 1.5-2k range is being pushed/compressed too much. Might be the stock sounds you're using. Not sure.

Musically, I think this piece isn't bad, but it could probably use some diversity within the chord progression. There's a lot of repetition that is noticeable. Repetition isn't bad as long as elements are added and/or changed along the way to keep things interesting.

Not a bad track! Thanks for sharing!
    Thank You For The Response...Yeah The Mix Was A Little Bit Messy But Bydeway Thanks For Liking My Track

Thread Information