Thread: Updated version

Thanks

Updated version

Sign in to disable this ad
    With You Tonight.

I got some help from some good friends and added some guitar parts, real drums, and congas.

Did I overdo it?
    Instead of a Do Not Disturb Sign, I need one that says "Already Disturbed. Proceed With Caution".

Thanks
    Sounds pretty good....bass is a little thick sounding on the bottom end....could use a bit more upper end for some snap. I think it's hiding the kick a bit. Other than that, the rest is sounding pretty decent...I think it's coming along well. Maybe roll a little of the very lows off the bass, and see if that clears it up some more.
    Honey Badger is badass...he don't give a shit.

Thanks
    Love the snappy little leads you put in there - sounds like a Strat?
    The vocals are doubled aren't they on the verses? Sounds like it and done well. The harmonies are tight. The accoustics could be a bit more in sync, they tend to fight each other for the rhythm - listening on headphones.
    I'm in agreement with Dogman - maybe a tad less bottom on this. The vocals might need a touch of highs too....maybe after rolling off the bass you can determine that better. The song song has a nice familiar ring to it but is unique at the same time. Smooth and well arranged...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Sounds pretty good....bass is a little thick sounding on the bottom end....could use a bit more upper end for some snap. I think it's hiding the kick a bit. Other than that, the rest is sounding pretty decent...I think it's coming along well. Maybe roll a little of the very lows off the bass, and see if that clears it up some more.
    Funny, I just boosted the levels on the bass because I thought that I smothered it.... Guess it's just my crappy monitoring chain. I will have to put a high pass filter on it. It's not eq'd...
    Quote Originally Posted by ido1957 View Post
    Love the snappy little leads you put in there - sounds like a Strat?
    The vocals are doubled aren't they on the verses? Sounds like it and done well. The harmonies are tight. The accoustics could be a bit more in sync, they tend to fight each other for the rhythm - listening on headphones.
    I'm in agreement with Dogman - maybe a tad less bottom on this. The vocals might need a touch of highs too....maybe after rolling off the bass you can determine that better. The song song has a nice familiar ring to it but is unique at the same time. Smooth and well arranged...
    I am playing two separate parts on the acoustics. One is straight strumming, the other is picking arpeggiated chords. Maybe I can do something about it.
    As far as the snappy leads, that's Anfontan, not me. You would have to ask him what he did.

Thanks for the listen! I may not get a chance to post a remix.
    Instead of a Do Not Disturb Sign, I need one that says "Already Disturbed. Proceed With Caution".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ido1957 View Post
    The vocals are doubled aren't they on the verses? Sounds like it and done well. The harmonies are tight.
    The song song has a nice familiar ring to it but is unique at the same time. Smooth and well arranged...
    These are things that I never thought I'd hear anyone say about my music. I must be learning something here...

Thread Information