Updated version

Sounds pretty good....bass is a little thick sounding on the bottom end....could use a bit more upper end for some snap. I think it's hiding the kick a bit. Other than that, the rest is sounding pretty decent...I think it's coming along well. Maybe roll a little of the very lows off the bass, and see if that clears it up some more.

Love the snappy little leads you put in there - sounds like a Strat?
The vocals are doubled aren't they on the verses? Sounds like it and done well. The harmonies are tight. The accoustics could be a bit more in sync, they tend to fight each other for the rhythm - listening on headphones.
I'm in agreement with Dogman - maybe a tad less bottom on this. The vocals might need a touch of highs too....maybe after rolling off the bass you can determine that better. The song song has a nice familiar ring to it but is unique at the same time. Smooth and well arranged...

Sounds pretty good....bass is a little thick sounding on the bottom end....could use a bit more upper end for some snap. I think it's hiding the kick a bit. Other than that, the rest is sounding pretty decent...I think it's coming along well. Maybe roll a little of the very lows off the bass, and see if that clears it up some more.
Funny, I just boosted the levels on the bass because I thought that I smothered it.... Guess it's just my crappy monitoring chain. I will have to put a high pass filter on it. It's not eq'd...
Love the snappy little leads you put in there - sounds like a Strat?
The vocals are doubled aren't they on the verses? Sounds like it and done well. The harmonies are tight. The accoustics could be a bit more in sync, they tend to fight each other for the rhythm - listening on headphones.
I'm in agreement with Dogman - maybe a tad less bottom on this. The vocals might need a touch of highs too....maybe after rolling off the bass you can determine that better. The song song has a nice familiar ring to it but is unique at the same time. Smooth and well arranged...
I am playing two separate parts on the acoustics. One is straight strumming, the other is picking arpeggiated chords. Maybe I can do something about it.
As far as the snappy leads, that's Anfontan, not me. You would have to ask him what he did.

Thanks for the listen! I may not get a chance to post a remix.

The vocals are doubled aren't they on the verses? Sounds like it and done well. The harmonies are tight.
The song song has a nice familiar ring to it but is unique at the same time. Smooth and well arranged...
These are things that I never thought I'd hear anyone say about my music. I must be learning something here...:o

Back