Up and Down -- Creative title, is it not?

K-dub

No, not really ... :D

I hope the song is liked though ... as it's kind of a different production for me. It's got a slower start, but eventually gets going.

This is another in my march towards assembly for final release of my next compilation.

THANKS in advance for any and all comment!

--->Up and Down<---

Best,

Kev-

Excellent vocals Kev..nice delivery. Buildup is cool...good structure to this. Very good mix.....I don't hear anything that sticks out as bad or needing work. The instruments are clear, and give the vocals a nice bed.

Nice one man... :cool:

Thanks for the critical listen, bud! Glad you didn't hear anything too far out of place.

Kev-

Very Nice!

I agree with the posted reviews. Nice use of the stereo spectrum for the vocals. Sweet bass sound. Nice drumming near the end, as well. Share your secrets!

Excellent song writing, composition, and recording, Kev!

Harmonies are kick ass! :cool:

Thank you, puddytay.

Hey 60's Guy! How'd Ellington fair in the recent floods? The river near my home in Storrs almost took Route 89 over. I'm glad you liked this piece!

Mistral -- Yeah, but then I'd have to put an "Explicit Content" warning label on my release. Who knows, it might sell better? :D

Kev-

FWIW ...

Due to notice, with which I agreed, that the vox were a little too forward, yet the music bed -- specifically the guitars, were too low ...

I remixed, and the new version is above.

If anyone is curious to hear the old version by comparison, the file can be found HERE

Thanks all!

Kev-

This song is great - deceptively simple at first but really builds nicely towards the middle and on to the end. Great songwriting k-dub.

The harmonies coming in on "you're not the only one" are really cool....very nice arrangement there. Actually all the harmonies are super...

Everything sounds nicely mixed here. No nits from me..... Just a great piece of music....

:D :) :D :)

I just wanted to acknowledge your comment, Ido1957. Thanks so much ...

[edit: Other rambling nonsense deleted]

:D

Best,

Kev-

Last edited:
Back