Until I can't Breathe

I liked it. The only thing I could see (just my opinion), the snare seems like it's kinda thin and doesn't do the song justice.

EDIT: this from a guy who uses a drum machine, right? :o

it sounds ok, but none of the vox seem to fit in the song. (toneally)
sorry, i don't have a sugestion.

at least you can double a guitar track, so many people can't.

No real comment, except interesting song. I liked it. Some elements of King Diamond, mixed with the GOO GOO dolls? Actually pretty cool.
Ed

The song is ok, just ok but the whole recording is amatureish and two demensional.

I dig some of the punky vibe but the guitars are silly and the drums are plastic and thin.

Hmm... Lots of different stuff here. Interesting. Almost a My Bloody Valentine feel at the beginning, but then it just goes everywhere, stylistically... :cool:

I agree about the drums. They are too fakey "clean" for this tune.

The playing and singing are well done. I'm not sure about the main guitar distorted tone. It works at times, and not so well at others.

ICP meets Soundgarden with the Black Flag guitar player, mike from suicidal on vocals... but whose drum machine is that... damnit Trent...get the phuck out.

Seriously, are the drums real? I can't tell...

I'm glad you posted, now I have someone new to stalk....err... listen to...

*EDIT*~ Is D-Mented the same fine lad who did the song "cunny"? And what's your guitar rig on "clan war"?

Last edited:
Rokket- Thanx for listening. I had even worse issues with the snare, before. I use a different drum sample now.

giraffe - See, your just not used to the style. Listen to my other stuff and you'll see and if you can't double a guitar track, stop recording untill you can,. Auto-tune can't fix everything...

Dog (ed)- I LOVE KING DIAMOND!!! Huge fan! Glad you liked it, thanx for listening!

Jake - With the equipment I'm using, it's a wonder I can make it sound this good. Your my favorite critick as usual... :p

scrubs- I feel ya on the guitar tone and drums, but it gets better with each tune (I hope). I struggled with the right EQ balance and maybe settled for something less than I figured. Thanx for commenting...

cellar - Thanx for diggin' on my shit. No real kit, had to downsize...And yea, That's the same D-Mented. I use a Johnson J-Station for all my guitar and Bass needs. I just got lucky with that song. I have no formula or method to share. I am as haphazzard as blind bird.

Back