unlimited fidel

Oh, your what?

Your lacking history?

Your posting too much crap in here?

Your a doober?

No, I'm dumbing down grammatical English for your sake. You're on that level, I think. Just cuz you can spot it doesn't mean you're above it. And it's not just the last two sentences, it's all four. What a doober.

But just keep posting shit here, and I'll see if I can get you banned.

super_critic said:
you mean "you're" in the last two sentences.

You cant even spell the word "cymbal" and YOU'RE correcting someones spelling?LMAO!Classic.....how did you get so stupid?Is the school system really that bad "up there"?:eek:

dobro said:
No, I'm dumbing down grammatical English for your sake. You're on that level, I think. Just cuz you can spot it doesn't mean you're above it. And it's not just the last two sentences, it's all four. What a doober.

But just keep posting shit here, and I'll see if I can get you banned.

the first sentence could be either "your" or "you're"...

do you folks often ban people for posting their opinions? touchy touchy like a bunch of 13 y.o. girls.

I think everybody should just ignore this guy!
He is obviously trying to egg people on for the sake of it.

Don't feed him and he'll starve.

Pretty cool song,takes a lot of guts to sing solo!
Good lyrics and melody.
I can really hear the room though,guess it's to be expected.

Is this going to be part of something else,I missed the first take.

Pete

super_critic said:
the first sentence could be either "your" or "you're"...

do you folks often ban people for posting their opinions? touchy touchy like a bunch of 13 y.o. girls.

Jesus Loves YOU super_crit!;)

Muzeman is right about the room. At louder volumes I almost want to use reverb just to blur some of the fast reflections out of the picture. It's not bad, but I think maybe it should be a totally dead room, or have a slightly more obvious reverb. Not really sure. I am pretty sure that that's a nitpick though. I'm going to toy around with that for a minute in Cakewalk.

Cool vibe.

Tom

Like you, I'm unhappy about the reverb - I like the completely dry sound better, but I'm trying to get more reverb on this album. Maybe I should stop trying. :D I should study reverb more, though.

Anyway, the problem with the first version I posted here was pumping - I tracked it with a limiter, and people reported hearing the effect of the limiter too often and too obviously. I'm still trying to learn what that sounds like so I can spot it myself, but in the meantime...

Much better than the "limiter" version. You could play around with the vocal ambience (or not), but the basic sound is good.

Dig it.

Chris

Back