trying out the embeeded youtube

gecko zzed

Grumpy Mod
I thought I would try out the new embedded video option.

This is a defibrillators cover of Procul Harum's "Homburg"

[video=youtube;LhPC_F6DITo&fmt=18]video[/video]

Gecko - this is really cool. A fav PH of mine as well - so that makes it double plus good.
Makes me want to score a camera.

Nice Mike. I'm not familiar with the tune, but looks like you put a lot of work into the video.

I hope the video feature catches on and we start to see more popping on the pages here.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, that was pretty cool. How long did that take with filming/editing?

P.S. Did anyone else notice that the clock said 4:15 when the lyrics said "It's ten o'clock in the square". Was that a test? Did I pass?

Alas, that's just my bad diction. The lyrics are "the town clock in the market square", but it does sound like "ten o'clock".

Actual filming took hardly any time. The filmed drums were the actual drums used on the recording. The morphing sequences took a while. Most of the black & white stuff is clips I found on the web.

The editing took a fair while . . lining up scene changes on the beats.

Thanks for watching and commenting.

Homburg was Procul Harum's second single after Whiter Shade of Pale. Though it was a reasonable hit for them, it never achieved the prominence of the latter. Nevertheless, it is an interesting song.

Mike, that was absolutely amazing! Great quality production, the video footage is very professional. It's a great version of this classic piece. I love the original and you did it justice. I especially liked the Hey Jude ending on the lead.....;)
Great work, this is something to be proud of.

Joey :):):):)

Back