Treeline and DavidK are SMOKING...

DavidK

This was a blast. Treeline doesn't even know about this!! He asked me to play on his tune, I did it in one take. Love this tune, he did a great job. This is just a trial, but one hell of a trial. Great Job Treeline, this is hot stuff!!http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1353&alid=-1

The tune is called "Red Hair Boy", and Treeline does a great job, this is a really fun song.

Hope you like it Glenn ( He has not heard this yet, but I was very excited to post his work)!

More HR Collabs to follow....

Yeah!

That was cool! Sounded like you guys were together jamming in the same room..... Great job by both of you..... I really liked this one... Nice run at 1:40 Dave..:D

very cool collab:cool:

B

first off...David...drop the shaking, demonic, little brat for the avatar..PLEASE>>>!!!!!

Nice diddling around, musically. Some shaky timing issues, here and there, but who cares...eh?? Now, when I stand up, I hope the hay doesn't stick to my butt!!

LOL :D
mixmkr

Agree with mixmkr on the timing thing. Also sounds little too spread out stero wise to me.

The one with branches, Tree, and DavidK, you freaks are pickin the shit man. I just finished (6:30pm) mixing down the Wed Nite jam with the bluegrass boys + 2. If you seen any posts since, we had 5 original members of a bluegrass bunch that had a local thang going on in the late 70s, early 80s. We smoked a few on Wed nite. I'm gonna start uploading a song or two each nite for about a week. Got 13 numbers. You two guys will really like this stuff. It's turn the bitch on and go for it. It really does remind of ya'll pickin the shit man.

More to come.

Love your shit. Bluegrass is phatt with me.

dtb

mixmkr said:
first off...David...drop the shaking, demonic, little brat for the avatar..PLEASE>>>!!!!!
God yes, I hate that little brat! Love the tune though. Hey David, I wonder what a violin piece might sound like if you substituted a sax for one of the violins. Drop me a line and lets talk about it. Great fiddle pickin' :D

That was a motivating listen. Nice job on the collab. filled me with energy on an otherwise weary Sunday.

Theron.

YEEEEEEE_HAAAAWWWWW!

Y'all playin' mighty fine boys...yes sir ree Bob....er...umm I mean Davis...ummm...er....David and Tree :D
I did not hear any timing issues...I guess that is why I suck at timing:D
very cool guys..good sound...I really liked the panning.
Take it easy,
Joe

Back