Travel On

Really cool stuff man! There is a lot going on in all your songs! I think the mix is pretty good. The vocals may be a little too "crisp and thin" but I get the sound your going for. Other than that the only other thing is that the drum beat is pretty vanilla without much change...would probably help a little for a change-up. BTW, I don't know who is singing in your band but on your other song "Psycho killer" he sounds like David Bowie lol. Sounds good.

Cool man.

Very dense mix, lots going on. I hear some build up in the lower freqs. Like just a few notes on the bass are boomy. It's possible it's my room, but I'm thiking not. With everything you got going on, you probably have several tracks sharing the same frequency range. Might need to carve space out for each instrument by using EQ.

Thanks for sharing

You've got some weird noises going there which are really cool. What are you using for drums? On headphones I'm not hearing any problems with the mix, everything's well balanced. Very original stuff, I really like it. Great jam

Really cool stuff man! There is a lot going on in all your songs! I think the mix is pretty good. The vocals may be a little too "crisp and thin" but I get the sound your going for. Other than that the only other thing is that the drum beat is pretty vanilla without much change...would probably help a little for a change-up. BTW, I don't know who is singing in your band but on your other song "Psycho killer" he sounds like David Bowie lol. Sounds good.

Yeah , drums are pretty repetitious, singer and I do these demos for rest of band and kinda leave drums pretty straight, so drummer can do his thing when we try and play it live as group, hes kinda from the Keith Moon school of drumming, so when we do try this , it will probably be crazy and have to reign it in a little drumwise :>). Thanks for checking out Psycho Killer...that one is all me, I 'm pretty challenged vocally, but have fun doing the more odd type of songs ...did this one while quarantined for fun ....
Thanks for listening!

Cool man.

Very dense mix, lots going on. I hear some build up in the lower freqs. Like just a few notes on the bass are boomy. It's possible it's my room, but I'm thiking not. With everything you got going on, you probably have several tracks sharing the same frequency range. Might need to carve space out for each instrument by using EQ.

Thanks for sharing

Hey Chili, Thanks for listening, yeah was going for a big bottom kinda sound like I hear rattling car trunks out on the streets, but might have overdid it a bit :>) , will look at cleaning it up a bit.

You've got some weird noises going there which are really cool. What are you using for drums? On headphones I'm not hearing any problems with the mix, everything's well balanced. Very original stuff, I really like it. Great jam

Cool, yeah was trying to get some almost industrial type noise in there which would contrast with the mellower chorus. Thanks for the feedback!

Back