Tomorrow The Challenge begins!

crawdad

Dammit, Jim, Shut Up!
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa! March 5th! I wonder if anybody will post anything?! Ah, I don't care. I'm gonna put one up.

The way the clinic is going, I doubt if 50% of the people even know what I'm talking about. Its the Great March Homewrecker Challenge. Post your version of a song by a member here. 5-10th

Holding my breath with anticipation...

'dadster

I've been working on a song by a certain member but the flu threw me off schedule....*cough*.When is the deadline?:eek:

It's either Sunday or Monday, depending on how you calendar and what country you say you're living in, lol.

Sam's gonna' be surprised, but I've now recorded 8 of his tunes. I hillbilly'd them up real good.

chrisharris said:
It's either Sunday or Monday, depending on how you calendar and what country you say you're living in, lol.

Sam's gonna' be surprised, but I've now recorded 8 of his tunes. I hillbilly'd them up real good.

:D Hillbilly samicide.LOL.cant wait to hear that.:eek:

chrisharris said:

I like that one--you know, "Cats, Wolves, Moonshine and Pickup Trucks". You gotta turn up the samples of the cats and the redneck girls though. I'm not sure which is which. :D

i would not mind hearing what any of my tunes sounded like with real musicianship

just click on my homepage link..and that will also give you my nowhere radio singles link

Back