tommy ,can you hear me?

hey kramer dont you have anything better to do than to police my posts? i just want to get as many diffrent opinions as possible.....how about leaving me alone and worrying about your own life...

beeresin said:
hey kramer dont you have anything better to do than to police my posts? i just want to get as many diffrent opinions as possible.....how about leaving me alone and worrying about your own life...

How about shutting the fuck up...

Post your stuff and let people respond to it.If people dont respond to it,spamming the fuckin board isnt gonna get it noticed.

Kramer said:

Post your stuff and let people respond to it.If people dont respond to it,spamming the fuckin board isnt gonna get it noticed.
LOL...on the other hand, a flame war will *definitely* draw some attention...hehehehehee... Kramer's my new hero.

Oh, I tried to download some of your tunes last night, but my browser just came back with big question marks. I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem.

Kramer said:

god i wish i had your life..........MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS YOU FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!

Hey man, I'm not taking sides here...but I'm on Kramer's side. :D

Not because I think he's right necessarily, but because he helps out a lot of people here, and he just genuinely cares about the board. Everytime you post a new thread, it bumps somebody's tune off the front page, so that's the reason people don't like it. Just a tip, but it's not gonna' help your cause to come into a forum like this with a whopping 15 posts and start flaming one of the most vocal music supporters here. Tell me to fuck off...I really don't care. I tried to d/l your tunes, and there's some problem between your site and my browser, so...

Good luck, and I hope this gets turned around.

I JUST DONT DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT I DO OR IF I POST THREADS OR NOT..DOES IT MATTER....IM NEW AT RECORDING AND I JUST WANT FEEDBACK....THATS ALL.....AND I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO FUCK OFF OR WHAT EVER UNLESS THEY TELL ME FIRST.....AND WHO CARES IF I ONLY HAVE 15 POSTS...WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU OR ANYONE..I THOUGHT THIS BOARD WAS AWESOME WHEN I FIRST FOUND IT BUT IF PEOPLE DONT LIGHTEN UP.....JESUS WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT I DO ?

beeresin,

a couple tips......

1. in a post, don't just have a link to a page with 8 songs and expect people to come back having listened to all of it with critiques.........your best bet is to request a critique for 1 song (maybe 2 if you are feeling ambitious) ......take in the feedback....let it marinate.........you'll get more focused feedback that way

2. go listen to other's posts....if you listen to other people's stuff, they will likely return the favor if they have the time........you just might learn something new too

as your post count is extremely low....and it seems as if you haven't listened to too much other stuff....and you have nothing specific that you want critiqued.........don't expect too much

beeresin said:
I JUST DONT DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT I DO OR IF I POST THREADS OR NOT..DOES IT MATTER....IM NEW AT RECORDING AND I JUST WANT FEEDBACK....THATS ALL.....AND I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO FUCK OFF OR WHAT EVER UNLESS THEY TELL ME FIRST.....AND WHO CARES IF I ONLY HAVE 15 POSTS...WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU OR ANYONE..I THOUGHT THIS BOARD WAS AWESOME WHEN I FIRST FOUND IT BUT IF PEOPLE DONT LIGHTEN UP.....JESUS WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT I DO ?

Regardless that you are acting like an asswipe, I listened to one of your tunes:

I dont know what you are expecting to hear. I would start by tuning the guitar. The song is basically the same lick.

It needs a lot of work, good luck.

Boy, as a WHO fan you hoooked me there with the tittle.

Personally I think it's fine to repost a song. I do it all the time. But I always clearly label it as a second post and I always do it because I've acted on specific feedback I received the first time around.

Nobody seems to get pissed when you do it that way. Just my thoughts.

man i guess im a dick head....but i was told to "shut the fuck up " first....mommy kramer told me to shut the fuck up.......

beeresin said:
man i guess im a dick head....but i was told to "shut the fuck up " first....mommy kramer told me to shut the fuck up.......

Everybody is a dickhead. It's just a question of when.

If I were you I'd take a deep breath and start over. This board is about music, and should be fun. I think if you ask for some feedback on a specific song that you didn't receive the first time around you'd get some help. This is just my guess, but I think people would be willing to jump in.

It might not hurt to acknowledge that you got off on the wrong foot and would like to straighten things out.

Take my thoughts for what they're worth (free).

Hey beeresin, chill out. It's a common thing around here for a "newbie" (and I'm not using that term to diss you) to jump directly into the MP3 clinic (without doing much in the way of posting anywhere else) and get antsy waiting for feedback. Don't take it a bad way if a week or two go by before you get a response, if any at all. All the peeps on here have lives outside the BBS. I am very guilty of downloading tunes of folks here (I download them because streaming tends to mess up my computer), and not getting a response posted for a while (although, I must admit, I usually like every tune I hear from the clinic, whether it's my kind of music or not.. ..it's usually all good... ..Hell, I don't necessarily agree with a lot of the critisism on mixes that people post because come on, if the Beatles posted some of their stuff here for feedback, they'd get laughed out of the place:p ). Hand in there Bro, the feedback will come. In the meantime, just sit back and chill and let the flames die down. Tom.

Back