Today is Gonna Be My Day

Nice little tune. You've got a nice ear for melodies! What are you saying at the beginning of the chorus? ("And IIIIIIIII ..... ?? with the crack in my heart, we start") I like the lyrics that I can understand. :)

There's not much to worry about with the mixing here. What you've got sounds nice. Are you going to keep it completely minimal like this?

Nice little tune. You've got a nice ear for melodies! What are you saying at the beginning of the chorus? ("And IIIIIIIII ..... ?? with the crack in my heart, we start") I like the lyrics that I can understand. :)

There's not much to worry about with the mixing here. What you've got sounds nice. Are you going to keep it completely minimal like this?

Thanks!! It’s “And I will fall.”

Yup! Gonna keep this one minimal.

Its funny what associations pop in your head sometimes. Maybe its the melody, but the first thing that came to mind was the scene in Animal House where the guy on the steps is playing The Riddle Song.

BTW, I like the 3rd rendition the best. The acoustic versions didn't quite hit the mark for me.

Its funny what associations pop in your head sometimes. Maybe its the melody, but the first thing that came to mind was the scene in Animal House where the guy on the steps is playing The Riddle Song.

BTW, I like the 3rd rendition the best. The acoustic versions didn't quite hit the mark for me.

Yeah, I’m in full agreement with you. Third take is the best! Thanks for listening!

Back