title track to upcoming album: "The Wild Animals"

On headphones the bottom end is big and beefy. Bass has a real growl to it. I think I remember hearing this one before. Sounds very polished, excellent performances and production quality. I can't hear a single thing that needs changing. great jam, worthy of a title track

Well done! I played it at 100db and its a not only a really good mix its well balanced frequency wise.
I really like the production on the vocals. very clear, not over done with effects but polished. great job!

On headphones the bottom end is big and beefy. Bass has a real growl to it. I think I remember hearing this one before. Sounds very polished, excellent performances and production quality. I can't hear a single thing that needs changing. great jam, worthy of a title track

alright bulls hit, thanks for listening!
yea, big beefy bottom like a spinal tap song.
LOL

i'm pushing my luck with this sound,
it's kind of an experiment.
i've added a waves Maxxbass plug to the mastering chain,
just to see what i can add without mucking it up.

i think it works on this one,
but may not on the other ones,
and i'm staging the other songs now, to work in order, in an 'album' context,
so i may post another couple with the same processing before i commit to the final masters.

i'm almost ready to put this album out.

alright, this one's down, it was time to move on...
these are active mixes, so they're almost obsolete a couple of days after posting.

these are final mixes, i've been trying to get feedback off of,
so they probably wont get posted again, until they're fresh off the new album.

Well done! I played it at 100db and its a not only a really good mix its well balanced frequency wise.
I really like the production on the vocals. very clear, not over done with effects but polished. great job!

hey i missed this one!!
LOL

thanks logic, for listening and commenting

100db, that oughta work!!
heheh

i mix fairly loud, with nearfields, like most of us do....

and i find that 77db is plenty, tho i do check at 85...
but 100!!!!

rock on dude.

Back