Thrown Away (BIG WIP)

alright im listenin to it..the riff's cool,familiar,kinda emo..post millenielism re-evented cure kinda stuff,kinda pussy(sorry)..more marketable to girls and guys who will compromise to fuck those girls

Kyle Nickum said:
alright im listenin to it..the riff's cool,familiar,kinda emo..post millenielism re-evented cure kinda stuff,kinda pussy(sorry)..more marketable to girls and guys who will compromise to fuck those girls

Haha, I hear you. My more natural voice is definately similar to "emo". I suppose I really tapped into that emo vein when writing this one. Not really my norm. Hell, I listen to anything from Stevie Wonder to Sevendust, so every song I write can be very unique. Thanks...I guess. ;)

jaykeMURD said:
Thank you very much. I will most likley re-record the vocals again later...I'm still not entirely set in a particular method in this song. The "low stuff" is actually too low, out of my norm. I tuned down A LOT and tried it there. If there is a final version, the low parts probably won't be in there.

I totally agree with you about lessons. I've been looking into them recently, but I've been unable to find anyone suitable yet. I appreciate the honesty.
For some reason I find it harder to really "open up" at the mic, than at work around other people. You'd think it'd be the opposite, I was shy about my voice, but now I'm fairly comfortable. Oh well, thanks again.

Belt is out ;)

Found my guy threw a community college. You may check that rout. I went to this guys house and paid him direct, but it was set up through the college.
He was a classic jazz singer. It's not so much about the style of music though. The basics are pretty universal.

F.S.

Kyle Nickum said:

Nice first post :rolleyes:

At least act like you might offer some mixing or tracking advice in this forum :D

F.S.

Back