Three Cheers for Evil- brainstorming.

LeeRosario

This one is still a bit of a work in progress, still kind of trying to look at it from different angles. I'm doing this "yay? or nay?" thing in my head.

There's alot of things I'd like to change.

Of course, in good tradition, I've put it up on the grinder at your disposal. Thoughts?

Link

Awesome. Great music and production. There's a couple times where the cymbals just don't sound right during rapid multiple kick/crash - but it could be just the thing you were looking for, too. Tremendous polish, fit and finish.

I hear some weird pitch correction artifacts. Other than that sounds awesome. The guitar tone is fucking amazing.....do tell.

I had a brief moment of Ian Dury & the Blockheads' "Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll" with the single note riff but it passed.
I can hear what Casey means about the cymbal in the fast bit - it doesn't quite further the cause of the progression. I'd mute after the 4th in each set in that part & fit in a something that could ride across the chords & kick or wait a 2 beats & come back- but that's me being predictable.
This is a very good piece of work from all around - band & you.
Congrats.

nice ...... I like that a lot. Crappy 'puter speakers so I have no mix comment though it sounds good here. I especially like the beginning.
do ya'll play out at all? I live in Deland so if I'm not gigging I could come out.
Playing in Longwood tonight and next week.

Is there some sort of slight autopan or something on the guitars? like on the "I wanted out" part? Or maybe 2 tracks hard panned with one other track thats panning back and forth with each note, and low in the mix? It's blowing my mind and I NEED to know what's happening right there. Maybe I'm just hearing things?

Back