thepowerless - big out there

I like the song. Kinda mid 90's sound to it which I like. Can't really comment on the mix from here but it sounds good on my cheap office speakers.

cool sound. Sounds very older Radiohead. Would like to hear a little more bass, and something sounds funny to me about the snare but I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it sounds too far off. But it doesn't sound bad at all. Overall I think it sounds great.

cool, I like radiohead. can anyone else confirm that there needs to be more bass? if so i will crank it up. and also what about the snare? to much reverb?

Love the song. You can put me down for thinking the bass can come up a hair. I also agree that the snare sounded a little funny. Good vocal performance on the track though, I like the song a lot. Nice work.

I actually kinda dig the snare... Seems to lean to the right a bit though - Probably the OH mics...

I like it - A bit squished on the buss... Sounds like a mastering problem... :rolleyes:

Geez, can't I ever say that without everyone looking at me funny?!? :D

Cool tune though... I think you should keep the lone drummer and just call it "Art."

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

Last edited:
Back