theatre of eden pt.1 - industrial rock - audition

pablovschby

Board,

download EP theatre of eden @ pabloseesthestars.com .

1. Does that shit rock in your opinion?
2. Do you have any marketing advises concerning getting this music to the appropriate people / radios ? What labelz, located in America or whereever would support such music?

hint: mystic saint, theatre of eden...

I'm living in Switzerland and here, the people and labelz are just scared when they hear such music...

regards&thx for reading

Last edited:
One problem is your link goes to a home page & the potential listener has to then navigate that to the songs & then navigate there to DOWNLOAD.
You ouoght, if you want people to listen in, put the critical songs on a site that will stream them so taht time isn't wasted navigating & downloading.
It's taken 5 clicks to just get to your tracks without even beginning to listen or download.
Rethink your strategy cobber.
Also there's a forum set up for marketting etc. have a squiz there me ol' China...

i liked the overall vibe of the music. i think you should work on the production more and definately get some real drums in there before even thinking about going shopping for a label. i would'nt say it rocks hard like queens of the stone age but it has potential, imo.

the downloads are pretty big and most people probably won't want to wait that long. maybe cut them down to 128 kbps or put them on a faster server.

Back