"tell me why" feedback request

Mix sounds great, i like the opening arrangement and how it works into the groove. Some things are right in the speaker some are off in the distance, the spaciousness helps to hold the interest for what is pretty much a 3 chord progression. Vocals could have been a touch clearer-they are fighting alot of bass..imo. It changed up just enough to keep me interested, i liked the double bass riff breakdown...*side note* Video was a bit of a cheap distraction, i mean who doesn't want to watch girls kissing right?...It changed up less than the music and lost my interest.

Nice groove...I like. The vocals feel like they could/should be a bit more present in front... but maybe that's intentional.

My main comment is that some things feel *very* in your face (e.g. the left/right panned percussion noise coming in at 1:14), while other things feel very distant in the background (e.g. the snare at 1:06). I think everything should be a bit more "at the same back/foreground-ness level" if that makes sense.

Back