Take a listen and tell me how bad it sounds.

You are correct TimboZ,the track is complete & utter hot -garbage!
best leave these type of self -indulgent, bedroom "masterpieces" to yourself.
try and put a tad more effort into your work.
this "song" truly disgusts me.
here at Mystery Records we consider part-timers such as yourself to be rather entertaining in their valiant efforts to be "artists",you could learn a thing or 2 from my client,Christian.
shove this "song" up your big,white ass TimboZ!
Ted told ya so.....Ted Philips/Mystery Records

That sounds pretty good man. What all did you do? Nice guitar sounds, and the vox sewem to sit well with them. Not a lot of complaints from me. I don't know of you can get a small amount more kick in there or not. It could mess things up.
This is way better than the last one man. Give some details... :D
Ed

Dogman said:
That sounds pretty good man. What all did you do? Nice guitar sounds, and the vox sewem to sit well with them. Not a lot of complaints from me. I don't know of you can get a small amount more kick in there or not. It could mess things up.
This is way better than the last one man. Give some details... :D
Ed

I didnt wan't to put in any more kick. I think I have too much going on around 100 - 150 hz.

The main things I did was EQ on kick and bass. Pulled the vox down a bit.
Added some FX on the vox in a few places.
I dont remember what else I did, I will have to take a look at my notes when I get home.

There are a few kick drum hits that I think are too loud.
The more I make changes the less I like it. I might just have to give it a rest for a week then go back to it.

timboZ said:
I didnt wan't to put in any more kick. I think I have too much going on around 100 - 150 hz.

The main things I did was EQ on kick and bass. Pulled the vox down a bit.
Added some FX on the vox in a few places.
I dont remember what else I did, I will have to take a look at my notes when I get home.

There are a few kick drum hits that I think are too loud.
The more I make changes the less I like it. I might just have to give it a rest for a week then go back to it.
Let me know what you did to the vox also, when you get your notes.
Ed

it sounds like it has a bit too much of the similey face eq on it to me.
snare pops out a bit, like you forgot and left mids in the snare. :p

Back