Stormbringer

I was really hoping for some big musical stings synced with lightning bolts, but I like the track otherwise.

I use Movie Studio Platinum these days. It sucks, but it sucks less than any of the free options.

I bought Cyberlink PowerDirector. I liked the interface and workflow. Its pretty capable. I think it was Version 15. They are up to version 18 now. No need for me to upgrade, as I don't use all the features in my version.

You can buy a standard lifetime license, or get the "365" subscription model. I dont do subscription based software.

I was really hoping for some big musical stings synced with lightning bolts, but I like the track otherwise.

I use Movie Studio Platinum these days. It sucks, but it sucks less than any of the free options.

Heh syncing audio with video is beyond my meager capabilities. Cheers VHS

I bought Cyberlink PowerDirector. I liked the interface and workflow. Its pretty capable. I think it was Version 15. They are up to version 18 now. No need for me to upgrade, as I don't use all the features in my version.

You can buy a standard lifetime license, or get the "365" subscription model. I dont do subscription based software.

I've just realised that Reaper has some kind of rudimentary video edit capability so I'll explore that first before I splash out on something else

Heh syncing audio with video is beyond my meager capabilities. Cheers VHS
I'd figure work backwards. Play along to the video and add stings to match the lightning.
I've just realised that Reaper has some kind of rudimentary video edit capability so I'll explore that first before I splash out on something else

I've never gotten it to work, but good luck and Godspeed to you!

Back