Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stormbringer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,027
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 151 Times in 150 Posts
    Rep Power
    6682600

    Stormbringer

    Sign in to disable this ad
    We had a big front come through a couple of days back. It looked moody and sinister and I tried to fit the mood with the backing track.
    Does it work?

    Dropbox - Bolt from the greyish.mp4 - Simplify your life



    Also what do ppl generally use to edit video in Win10? The old MovieMaker seems to have died a death
    Last edited by Bulls Hit; 12-12-2019 at 23:42.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    That looked and sounded pretty ominous.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,842
    Thanks
    445
    Thanked 393 Times in 382 Posts
    Rep Power
    19301284
    I was really hoping for some big musical stings synced with lightning bolts, but I like the track otherwise.

    I use Movie Studio Platinum these days. It sucks, but it sucks less than any of the free options.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Derby City
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
    Rep Power
    73717
    I bought Cyberlink PowerDirector. I liked the interface and workflow. Its pretty capable. I think it was Version 15. They are up to version 18 now. No need for me to upgrade, as I don't use all the features in my version.

    You can buy a standard lifetime license, or get the "365" subscription model. I dont do subscription based software.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,027
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 151 Times in 150 Posts
    Rep Power
    6682600
    Quote Originally Posted by mark skinner View Post
    That looked and sounded pretty ominous.

    Thanks for the look/listen mark

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,027
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 151 Times in 150 Posts
    Rep Power
    6682600
    Quote Originally Posted by VomitHatSteve View Post
    I was really hoping for some big musical stings synced with lightning bolts, but I like the track otherwise.

    I use Movie Studio Platinum these days. It sucks, but it sucks less than any of the free options.
    Heh syncing audio with video is beyond my meager capabilities. Cheers VHS

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,027
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 151 Times in 150 Posts
    Rep Power
    6682600
    Quote Originally Posted by TalismanRich View Post
    I bought Cyberlink PowerDirector. I liked the interface and workflow. Its pretty capable. I think it was Version 15. They are up to version 18 now. No need for me to upgrade, as I don't use all the features in my version.

    You can buy a standard lifetime license, or get the "365" subscription model. I dont do subscription based software.
    I've just realised that Reaper has some kind of rudimentary video edit capability so I'll explore that first before I splash out on something else

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,842
    Thanks
    445
    Thanked 393 Times in 382 Posts
    Rep Power
    19301284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls Hit View Post
    Heh syncing audio with video is beyond my meager capabilities. Cheers VHS
    I'd figure work backwards. Play along to the video and add stings to match the lightning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls Hit View Post
    I've just realised that Reaper has some kind of rudimentary video edit capability so I'll explore that first before I splash out on something else
    I've never gotten it to work, but good luck and Godspeed to you!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •