Stealing Soul ft Bapu & Jyemz

i dig this song!

there is an issue with the high pitched stuff, mostly on the left, i don't know what it is,
sounds like effected cymbals or extreme high end distorion on the vocal,
but whatever it is,
you gotta get rid of that!!

or,
mix it so low, it's barely noticable.
more like a pad, barely there.

i love the low volume sections, against the loud.
i think maybe, the LOUD sections are just too hot,
a bit distorted.

this reminds me of a bit of mastodon.

I agree with Gonzo-X about the high frequency stuff. What exactly is that happening there? It's not that it's terrible but it's sort of like listening to parts of the song in a rain shower..............yes I know that's a weird way to describe it. Also......in the low / quieter parts parts when the two voices sort of come together and harmonize.......the pitches are just slightly off........but just enough to mess up a great part of the song. A little pitch control might fix that. No fatal flaws really.......but a little more mixing could help. Sounds like my songs after I've been working on them for days at a time and am not aware of where I've brought them. For me it's due to temporary burn out. A listen after three or four days usually cures that and my ears are ready to fix the mix.

Hi, and thanks for both of your feedbacks :thumbs up:
I found the culprit, and it was some strings that were overdriving the input of a plugin, making that distortion. I have addressed the issue.
I'll try to make some pitch adjustments to my vocals as well.
All the best.

Back