From start to finish in 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Jim Soloway

Working with a really short time limit was actually a little harder than I thought it would be. It could probably use a little more work on the mix, but another 20 minutes wasn't going to make enough difference to be worth the effort and I'm generally pretty pleased with the result. As usual, it's just me and my 7 string guitar.

:cool:
That's a smooth piece of work for an hour and ten minutes - hell, it's smooth for six hours...

Nice chops, friend; I'm hearing some real discipline there. Maybe someday...

This place is amazing.:p

this is really cool... a little EQ on the vocs and i'd say it's ready for radio... it's a shame there's not much of a market for this sort of thing on the radio... if this song were #1 on the billboards right now, the world would be a better place. this is music to live your life by.

Erich Arndt said:
this is really cool... a little EQ on the vocs and i'd say it's ready for radio... it's a shame there's not much of a market for this sort of thing on the radio... if this song were #1 on the billboards right now, the world would be a better place. this is music to live your life by.

Thank you so much. THat's probably the single nicest thing anyone's ever said about my music.

Back