View Poll Results: acoustic or electric?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • acoustic

2 22.22%
  • electric

0 0%
  • who cares.. as long as its good

7 77.78%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: speghetti froglegs with the scent of rawhide

Thanks

speghetti froglegs with the scent of rawhide

Sign in to disable this ad
    would you guys generally like listening to acoustic guitar or electric guitar on a instrumental album?

im putting together a project14 and was wondering what your thoughts were...

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1564/singles

Thanks
    Both!

Thanks
    Originally posted by Kramer
    Both!
    I agree !!!

Thanks
    While I like both, I have to honestly say that I lean to the electric. My CD collection is full of electric guitar albums.

My question to you is: what do you like as an artist? Make yourself happy first!

Thanks

Cool

I voted for "who cares as long as its good".....from what ive heard of your playing, id say Id enjoy either very much.....i dont think you have to pin yourself down to one of the other if you enjoy both.....

Thanks
    it doesn't matter to me...but I prefer not freely mixing them together. I don't mind an acoustic thrown in an electric CD...but generally I prefer listening to all of one or the other...

regarding the project14. Pretty nice.. I'd take a wider stereo spread on the synth stuff..put the ld gtr in the center, and back a tad off on the harshness factor of it too. Some sweet playing in there, but I hear a couple of stumbles...eh?

Thanks

Smile

Acoustic.

I think as a solo instrument,it can stand alone in an instrumental.
    The other instruments are just flavoring.
    Were as with an electric,a rythym section at least,is a must.
    JMHO.

Pete
    Pete

Thanks
    I say anything goes. If it feels right, do it.

Nice leads. Did you throw two 012's on an amp? sounds really nice. There are some nice notes dangling in the air reminiscent of "Passion and Warfare." But you might associate it more with Satch. Either way, still very much you and still very beautiful.

Hey I'm still working on project 12. I have been running with an idea that I'm now having second thoughts about. I'm frightened. I feel lonely. Hold me.

In a world full of chimpanzees I was a monkey
    Thanks
    Hey Jeff,
    Im guessing by the your question and the feeling that im getting of being set up..... that this is either a hormonally enhanced accoustic or a blend of both. If it is the accoustic..... I would have to wonder why....? Unless the tone you're getting is that good. Why not let the goat be a goat if youre gonna go that way? Youre usual acoustic tones are really nice........ If you wanna go electric .......break out that walnut back breaker of yours

........just dont tell me that that was your electric and i did all of this typing for nothing.................

..............ugh

Nice stuff man,

g

Thanks
    Hey thanks for taking my poll.... Its much better than going to the polls tomorrow

I have to remix it... so I must take the song down everything sounds a little wacky like loud high hat and a non stereo sounding syth like mix said. It didnt sound like that when I had it in Sonar... I wonder what happened?
    I was just listening again and I dont think I like the sound I have going with the mc012 on the amp ... I just tried throwing the sm57 on it and it sounded way better by itself.. it gives it more of an edge.

Hi Kramer I agree I like both too

Jcmm... I agree with you too

Crawdad..... I was just curious what you guys thought I kinda figured most people would like a variety in the music
    I just wonder why a ton of these instrumental albums have the same instruments throughout the album. hmmmm makes me wonder if its more of a marketing ploy

Gidge... I always see your name around here, but I never got a change to talk to you. Thanks a bunch for the friendly line. and I hope to talk to you around .. you probably have a ton of exp. from hanging aroung here.

mix... its just a very rough mix I dont like the way it sounds either... I wonder why I posted it I'll work on getting everything sounding better and then I'll repost it and I'm sure you'll like it ... I promise Thank mix

Pete...

How did I know you were gonna say that Your right the acoustic is very pretty..

Sluice

that was one mc012 and one 57... I sounds ok, but I think I might like just the sm57 better.. hmmmm
    Damn... your still working on proj12 ... Your IN BIIGG TROUBLE MR> I forgot about that song.. hehe ... your prob just being way too critical now that I told you the drums sounded fake before. relax.... deeeeeeeeeeeeeep biiiiiiiiiiiig breath........ and do your best...... I know youll do great.... worrying is only productive in ducks during duck season.

Thanks G man..

Yepp... just the mahogany guitar I wouldnt try to trick ya man
    your great for always saying hi I'll be done soon ... i promise

Thread Information