Sound Clip of New Toyz

Axe4Yahweh

I recently purchased an Ibanez TM71 Talman Semi-hollowbody Geetar and just before that, a Behringer Vintager GM110 Analog Modeling Amp

On the Talman, I'm using the PUPs wide open on this . When it goes clean, I'm just using pick attack to accomplish it, seeing how the guitar and amp responds to different picking dynamics. The Geetar is plugged straight in.

The GM110 is set on the Brit Mode, Clean , UK Speaker. Drive 12 O'clock, Low 1:30 O'clock, Mid 2:30 O'clock, High Dimed at 5 O'clock, Level 8:30 O'clock.

I'm using the amp's XLR Balanced Line Out into my lil cheap Behringer UB802 Mixer into the Puter sound card. Keeping with my cheap theme here, I recorded it on to my Power Tracks 8d Recording Program and also mixed it in Power Tracks. (It cost me 29 Bux)

So, here it is folks:

Sound Clip Shuffle

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1976&alid=-1

Let me know whacha think of the mix and the new, cheapo toyz.

Attachments

• tm71bk.jpg
    tm71bk.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 66
Hey axe4:

I like the look and the sound of that setup.
Don't forget too that semi's feed back real nice thru big amps.
Once you learn to handle it...
Takes a while.
Good Luck buddy:)

Dan

Sound good man, I love smei hollow body electrics.
Mixwise the durms could use a bit of top end. All the treble on the mix is coming from the guitar.

I love the look of the Git. I am a newbie at the mixing game and my ears are a bit weak so take this however you want, I feel the mix is thin(if that's the word), I'm not sure how to correct that though if you wanted to.

Specs

Dan;

Thanks for the listen Man! Yeah, I had the Talman feeding back through my Prowler Combo (45 Watts/All Tube) yesterday. :D Reminded me of the stuff I used to do in the 70's. It was a blast Bro! It'll do it through the lil GM110 too. It's 30 Watts. Records great low too. ;)

I'm serious about doing a collab with ya...

jcmm;

Thanks for the comment and listen!

Doug;

Thanks for the listen and I appreciate the comment on the Drums. I just boosted the high end on the drum tracks in prep for turning this into a toon with lyrics. I'll be redoing the Geetar as well using the same chain.

specs;

Hey dooode! Glad ta meet ya! Thanks for the listen and comment on the mix. Yeah, I like this Geetar alot. It'll be pulling alot of duty both in recording and Live.

This was just a sound clip, I'll fatten it up a bit when I finish it as a song. ;)

Here's a pic of the lil Behringer Vintager GM110:

Attachments

• gm110-1.jpg
    gm110-1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 18
Back