Songs From The Cover Band I'm In.

I have been told.....It's against NWR's user agreement to post copyrighted songs for which I have no rights for performance...

I am not calling up the representation of all for the 40 some odd songs that we do....

Sorry.

Thanks for trying...

I will let you know when I get it all posted to my site.... Might be a week or so.... I don't advertise on my site, nor do I sell any cover material,

They wouldn't bother me with a lawsuit since I don't make any income from my Voxvendor.com site.

Waldo advertises and sells user created compilation cd's that may contain the cover tunes.... I guess it causes legal problems for him.

Joe

Last edited:
AIEEE! I missed all the cool new stuff.

Ya snooze, ya looze.

Lookin forward to them on your site Vixvinder!

ok- hoovered waldo's site for voxoid empee3s and played 'en masse.

Your band would find plenty of work in so cal. It just wouldn't pay very well! hehehehe

I see a generational rift here title to title that is preventing me from looking at some of this work objectively so I'll do what I can with what is left. :)

Panama, Hungry Like the Wolf-- respectable enough covers I guess....

I don't mean to give you the --> :rolleyes:
but I do a lot of work for a cover band that can make doing covers a religion. It's almost a freakish cult kind of thang. But it's fun..... :D

Ride Like Hell-- nice lead guit there!

I like the overall "not slammed to hell" wave form you end up with in your mixes generally.

"Our Song" seems to have gotten the most detailed treatment. Now THAT's a cover!

I snoozed...lol. Let us know when they're up. I'm mostly just posting so I'll be subscribed to the thread. (yes, I know there's a url for that, but as long as I'm here...lol).

Back