A song to review : Club Zero - "Epoch (Club Zero Dance Floor Mix)"

Actually I downloaded all of them, but haven't had a chance to listen to them till this morning. Not my particular favorite corner of the electronica scene, but the pieces were arranged and recorded well enough. I think what this stuff needs is a break from the long pads now and then. And what was that deal around 3:20 in "Epoch"? Sounded like changing stations on the radio for a few 100 msec.

Planet Euphoria started out very pretty and then instead of going deeper in that direction suddenly went disco... :(
Hey- nothing wrong with disco AFAIC. :)
And I did enjoy the Donna Summer style melody.

The one you asked for a review on had an interesting percussion sound used at the beginning that I'd describe as someone shuffling a deck of cards. Cool effect.

As traditional as the whistle is in this genre, I don't think it aided "Touch the Sky" overall.

Finally a response! Thanks man. I dunno what u mean by "what happens at 3:20", since nothing major goes on...:) Anyway, take care. I'm just so wasted right now I can't deal with the intellectual minds..... :) Damn...:)

Club Zero

Sounds great! Dont know much about this style, but I enjoyed it a lot.
BTW, be patient, some of these old farts take a while to listen to the tunes, so dont take it personally...

Back