Song playthrough of a band I recently joined...

Good playing man-you have good time and feel. Recording of the drums is very good though they wind up pretty squashed in that massive sound. Sounds like there's some room for improv, right now it sounds like your copying a programmed part a bit, but the machine like feel may be what the song needs. Good job !

Strat

Good playing man-you have good time and feel. Recording of the drums is very good though they wind up pretty squashed in that massive sound. Sounds like there's some room for improv, right now it sounds like your copying a programmed part a bit, but the machine like feel may be what the song needs. Good job !
Strat

Thank you! :) Yes, I'm playing the song as is on the album.

Great video!

Thanks! ;)

Pretty badass drumming. I plan to be able to play like that in a couple years, except for the part around 3:15, which may take me a decade or so. I like the music as well, though I'm not much of a keyboard/synthesizer guy and would prefer a lead guitar playing that part. Sound is great.

Pretty badass drumming. I plan to be able to play like that in a couple years, except for the part around 3:15, which may take me a decade or so. I like the music as well, though I'm not much of a keyboard/synthesizer guy and would prefer a lead guitar playing that part. Sound is great.

Thanks man! :)
Well, practice makes perfect! ;)

cheers

Back