A song about cowboy luv? ;)

Yup, you definitely want my cock up your ass Nakatira. You probably giggle every time you post.

You think you're great?! A 41 year old GROWN MAn living in his parents basement. Anybody can get OK at anything working at it 41 years in mommy and daddies basement. Every post from you is calling somebody a dick. Take a hike off of Homerecording, LOSER! :rolleyes:

You think you're great?! A 41 year old GROWN MAn living in his parents basement. Anybody can get OK at anything working at it 41 years in mommy and daddies basement. Every post from you is calling somebody a dick. Take a hike off of Homerecording, LOSER! :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh...another alias who will be gone in a week. :rolleyes:

Yup, you definitely want my cock up your ass Nakatira. You probably giggle every time you post.

btw, you might dream the dream of the little dog who wish he could jump the big dog, but face it buddy you wouldent reach my knees wearing high heels.

Grow up:mad::mad::mad:, oh sorry you cant:o:D

If I was 41 years old and living in my parents basement (as Ford Van does), I could've refurbished the sistine chapel 20 times over! And All he comes up with is a gay song? :eek:

Well think about it...with ALL his bragging of what a great Audio Engineer he is, what the hell has he ever REALLY shown for it...a couple mediocre songs and those are years old...and now this. Yet Ed is so quick to run down someone else's music, their recording skills or their advice(but he is very selective as to whom who goes after..especially those who have confronted him with a difference of opinion).

Ed is just some guy like the most here, who can home-record, some better than others...and Ed is not necessarily someone who does horrid, but neither is he someone who should be bragging on himself. I am sure he will come at me with fangs bared, for posting this....as Ed CANNOT take any type of critic that goes against his own thoughts on how good HE thinks he is.

There are Audio Engineers here on this forum who have "working" studios...some make a living at it..some make some extra bucks as a hobby doing it...and Ed shows not one of them any respect, rather he shows his jealousy of them. Most of those other doods, don't ring their own bell either...no need for that. I have also noticed, that Ed, never comments on any of the doods that regulary post in the mp3 clinic on a regular basis, who DO kick ass with their "works"...cause he KNOWS they are GOOD and rather than compliment them on that, he ignores them...HAH! But rather he goes and argues with those in the other forums...baiting them to post their works over and over and yet Ed himself, keeps posting his tired ol' shit of years back when he worked for some recording studio(and what famous studio was that...I forgot)...I would think Ed would have improved in his skills since then too with this new song he and Jake did...but it sounds like the same ol' same ol' as the others.....hmmmmm.

I listened to the song and I see no "special" thing about it...nothing to oooo and ahhhh about. It is a song...recorded in a basement studio...by a not-so-pro engineer...or it would definitely sound better.

There are guys in this clinic with songs posted right now, who have recording skills and musician skills, that put Ed and Jake to shame and those guys claim to do it for hobby purposes..never bragging of what a great Engineer or musician they are...nor are they quick to put down someone else's tune, in a spiteful manner, unless that person comes off as an asshole to start with...Those same guys, don't HAVE to brag on themselves and THEY have a lot they COULD brag about...They are awesome musicians and great home recorders. Their finished products sound very very professional and some of the covers they have done, sound freaking better than the originals. Some of these doods, just plain kick ass!!! They continue to amaze me with their sounds...so much at times, I wonder if they are not REALLY someone already famous in the Industry and masquerading us...lol.:D

And hey..IF I can get some great knowledge from doods who are humble, yet confident in themselves, without need to slaughter others in their quest for self-greatness....THEN I WILL CHOOSE THEM AS MY RECORDING/PERFORMING HEROES. Who the hell wants to listen to all that self boasting arrogant bullshit, just to get some dime store version of the REAL deal...?

Those are the doods I want to gain knowledge from. They have been posting their skills on a regular basis without fail ....and man, they are humble enough to ask and yes, pay attention to advice from others who are just as good as they.....and even from some, of which(myself in particular) who are not as skilled as they. THAT is one hell of an awesome trait for someone to have, when they are as GOOD as these doods, at what they do. Damn...I am getting excited just thinking about these doods and their talents.:D

As far as funny song...I just listened to some funny songs that are awesome on my space....of course Ford Van will find SOMETHING wrong with them....:rolleyes:

Anyway...I think the mix sounds thin, lacking warmth and depth. The performance isn't bad, but nothing to go ga-ga about either....it sounds exactly like what it is...a song recorded in someone's basement.:)

Well true-twit, since MOST EVERYBODY here complains about how their recordings sound great in their monitors, but when they burn it to CD and play it elsewhere it sounds muddy and bloated with too much low end, I will assume that my humble little production that I did with quite cheap gear sounds just fine since you characterized it as "thin and lacking warmth and depth".

;)

It is of course FAR better than anything you have done or every will do!

If you want to hear my "good" work, you know where to find it.

How's it working out in your mom's basement by the way? Does she cook for you too?

Well think about it...with ALL his bragging of what a great Audio Engineer he is, what the hell has he ever REALLY shown for it...a couple mediocre songs and those are years old...and now this. Yet Ed is so quick to run down someone else's music, their recording skills or their advice(but he is very selective as to whom who goes after..especially those who have confronted him with a difference of opinion).

Ed is just some guy like the most here, who can home-record, some better than others...and Ed is not necessarily someone who does horrid, but neither is he someone who should be bragging on himself. I am sure he will come at me with fangs bared, for posting this....as Ed CANNOT take any type of critic that goes against his own thoughts on how good HE thinks he is.

There are Audio Engineers here on this forum who have "working" studios...some make a living at it..some make some extra bucks as a hobby doing it...and Ed shows not one of them any respect, rather he shows his jealousy of them. Most of those other doods, don't ring their own bell either...no need for that. I have also noticed, that Ed, never comments on any of the doods that regulary post in the mp3 clinic on a regular basis, who DO kick ass with their "works"...cause he KNOWS they are GOOD and rather than compliment them on that, he ignores them...HAH! But rather he goes and argues with those in the other forums...baiting them to post their works over and over and yet Ed himself, keeps posting his tired ol' shit of years back when he worked for some recording studio(and what famous studio was that...I forgot)...I would think Ed would have improved in his skills since then too with this new song he and Jake did...but it sounds like the same ol' same ol' as the others.....hmmmmm.

I listened to the song and I see no "special" thing about it...nothing to oooo and ahhhh about. It is a song...recorded in a basement studio...by a not-so-pro engineer...or it would definitely sound better.

There are guys in this clinic with songs posted right now, who have recording skills and musician skills, that put Ed and Jake to shame and those guys claim to do it for hobby purposes..never bragging of what a great Engineer or musician they are...nor are they quick to put down someone else's tune, in a spiteful manner, unless that person comes off as an asshole to start with...Those same guys, don't HAVE to brag on themselves and THEY have a lot they COULD brag about...They are awesome musicians and great home recorders. Their finished products sound very very professional and some of the covers they have done, sound freaking better than the originals. Some of these doods, just plain kick ass!!! They continue to amaze me with their sounds...so much at times, I wonder if they are not REALLY someone already famous in the Industry and masquerading us...lol.:D

And hey..IF I can get some great knowledge from doods who are humble, yet confident in themselves, without need to slaughter others in their quest for self-greatness....THEN I WILL CHOOSE THEM AS MY RECORDING/PERFORMING HEROES. Who the hell wants to listen to all that self boasting arrogant bullshit, just to get some dime store version of the REAL deal...?

Those are the doods I want to gain knowledge from. They have been posting their skills on a regular basis without fail ....and man, they are humble enough to ask and yes, pay attention to advice from others who are just as good as they.....and even from some, of which(myself in particular) who are not as skilled as they. THAT is one hell of an awesome trait for someone to have, when they are as GOOD as these doods, at what they do. Damn...I am getting excited just thinking about these doods and their talents.:D

As far as funny song...I just listened to some funny songs that are awesome on my space....of course Ford Van will find SOMETHING wrong with them....:rolleyes:

Anyway...I think the mix sounds thin, lacking warmth and depth. The performance isn't bad, but nothing to go ga-ga about either....it sounds exactly like what it is...a song recorded in someone's basement.:)

Well Said True-Eurt. :)

Well true-twit, since MOST EVERYBODY here complains about how their recordings sound great in their monitors, but when they burn it to CD and play it elsewhere it sounds muddy and bloated with too much low end, I will assume that my humble little production that I did with quite cheap gear sounds just fine since you characterized it as "thin and lacking warmth and depth".

;)

It is of course FAR better than anything you have done or every will do!

If you want to hear my "good" work, you know where to find it.

How's it working out in your mom's basement by the way? Does she cook for you too?
Well Ed...you have aptly proven the point I wanted to get across, thank you.:)

Actually...I cook for my mom. She cooked all of her life for a lot of people and it is her turn to get a break and be waited on. When was the last time you cooked for your dad and stepmom Ed...?

Well Ed...you have aptly proven the point I wanted to get across, thank you.:)

Actually...I cook for my mom. She cooked all of her life for a lot of people and it is her turn to get a break and be waited on. When was the last time you cooked for your dad and stepmom Ed...?

Why would I cook for them? I go their place about 5 times a year, and it is at their request.

Does she give you a break on rent for cooking for her?

Why would I cook for them? I go their place about 5 times a year, and it is at their request.

Does she give you a break on rent for cooking for her?
Well Eddy...in your very own words.."post this question in the proper forum"....and I might answer you. You have a habit of trying to divert thought train, when the subject is about YOUR shortcomings...or maybe it's just that you CAN'T keep steady train of thought period....now back to your song...hmmm....still sounds thin and lacking in warmth and still mediocre talent and recording skills.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back