Song 11

Jack Real

Hi

I'm almost finished with this song, I only need to complete the lyrics and sing it in french. This is not a very good song so I don't think I can improve it more. I would like to know if there are some hiss issue with it. Last time I sent stuff for mastering, there were some hiss issues in the high frequencies and the mastering engineer had to remove them. I think I'm o.k. now but I would like to be sure.

The song is called song 11:

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2872&alid=-1

Any inputs on the hiss or any other comments on the mix would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack Real.

Jack Real said:
Hi

I'm almost finished with this song, I only need to complete the lyrics and sing it in french. This is not a very good song so I don't think I can improve it more. I would like to know if there are some hiss issue with it. Last time I sent stuff for mastering, there were some hiss issues in the high frequencies and the mastering engineer had to remove them. I think I'm o.k. now but I would like to be sure.

The song is called song 11:

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2872&alid=-1

Any inputs on the hiss or any other comments on the mix would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack Real.

I get a "Members Only Download" message and I'm not interested in becoming a member just to hear your song. Sorry.

Cool song, very original.

Interesting effect on the drums, maybe a tad overdone, cool nonetheless.

Vocals are buried, need to be brought up.

Phyl said:
Cool song, very original.

Interesting effect on the drums, maybe a tad overdone, cool nonetheless.

Vocals are buried, need to be brought up.

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. The drum was the starting point of the song. It's a power drum with gate reverb. I have removed some of the reverb from the preset setting but maybe it is still too much ! I'll check this at my next mixing session.

For the vocals, it's a weak area for me. The lyrics are completed so when I will sign it in French, it should be less repetitive and more distinct but I expect to struggle on some areas.

Thanks again,

Jack Real.

Back