something scary!

ok ill give this a try, i always look down the list and answer those no one else seems to wanna answer lol. anyway ill start by saying this is definately not my genere but i will be non biased as i can be. overall it seems to be a good mix, i like the synth parts and the sounds are great.very original idea here for a song. it reminds me of a soap opera my wife watches. definatly a cool idea. i realy am not qualified to go to deep into the mixing thing and since my own mixing is such crap dont take anything i say to heart anyway. but thanks for sharing with us. and god bless.
p.s. if someone is reading this that knows how to mix please let this person know because flashes ears are fried after 3 straight days of very loud band practice. thanks.

Sounds good.

I kept expecting a big guitar coming in witha double bass roll and some death metal screaming....

haha, now THIS is something different.

Sort've Coil-esque, but not quite that insane..

Not really much i can comment on in the mix...the one synth sound at 1:40 or so sounds almost like it's clipping, but it's probably just distorted enough that it sounds that way. Maybe add a little intro to the song? It starts alittle too abrupt for my tastes...

thanks for the replies!

i'm not to sure of my mixing abilities but no seems to be complaining so i must on the right track!

Back