Something or nothing?

I like where this is going, Your Tight Bottomed Bold Wankiness. The bass was fine to my ears with a nice blend to the electric git. I'm an acoustic man myself, so I wanted to hear a little more of that. Predictable? Naw, not really. the way you start with the acoustic and then the bass and the electric git and then the drums come in later. Very novel.

But seriously, the fine playing lets us overlook that. Wish I could play as well.

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous.

:)

I like where this is going, Your Tight Bottomed Bold Wankiness. The bass was fine to my ears with a nice blend to the electric git. I'm an acoustic man myself, so I wanted to hear a little more of that. Predictable? Naw, not really. the way you start with the acoustic and then the bass and the electric git and then the drums come in later. Very novel.

But seriously, the fine playing lets us overlook that. Wish I could play as well.

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous.

:)

Yeah, that's so original, I've applied for a patent. I'll be generous and license it to other daring musicians, but I'll make like 4 cents each time someone uses it.

And seriously, thanks for the props on my playing--I appreciate the encouragement.

Yup, the recording and the playing are great. There are some super cool arpeggios in your "scratch track" lead that make me wonder what on earth would be considered a finished product...

Acoustics sound nice and rich and full. Just well recorded throughout so far as I can tell.

Stylistically, not so much predictable as commercial sounding. This is neither good nor bad, just the feel I get. There are plenty of little twists and turns that retain one's interest, but nothing that jumps out as being unique to you.

I am just trying to answer your initial question and don't mean to be negative in any way.

Back