Some feed on my mix/mastering please, need TIPS!! Kaskade - "Empty Streets" (Remix)

ammarg89

Some feed on my mix/mastering please, need TIPS!! Kaskade - "Empty Streets" (Remix)

any tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Sounds really god except it's a little hard to hear the vocals. Bump them up a little. I'd cut out some frequencies from the other instruments to make room for the vocals and cut down the pumping a little bit. I like the pumping, but it's just too much.

At 1:30 it sounds like it's skipped or something. I don't know if that is a machine mistake or you did that on purpose, but it sounds strange.

great track really enjoyed listening, i have to agree with the above comments i like pumping too in its place,but this is tooooo much

looking forward to hearing the next mix :)

Sounds good overall but as posted on another thread, SC is 128k on playback so not the best to judge mixes on fully. Just listening on laptop now but seems like it might have a bit too much lower mids going on.

Thanks guys, I can really use the feedback. Im going to adjust the pumping, and repost it, the little skip at 1:30 was on purpose trying to throw off the listener a bit, but maybe a bit too much. THANKS AGAIN!! really helpful.

Much better. There are still a few spots where the vocal is getting downed out. The skip part sounds better, but still a little weird. I'd add a big drum hit with some lots of reverb at the start of the bar just to make the parts gel together. You want the listener to perk their ears up and notice something different, but if you go to far with it people think their stereo is broken. This new mix sounds much better and I think you're only a few tweaks away from something that sounds professional and musical.

Back