some acid

The mix sounded good for this style of music. Some good seperation of the instrumentation. I liked the solo gtr tones and how they had that Vai tone to them. Ive always been a Vai fan. I liked how the bass rolled. You have a good snare sound but it was a tad bright in the mix (just my opinion). Very creative piece of Music....Very well done.
Does this stuff relect your mood? You ok man? Seriously I liked this. Im getting me some Keys soon and cant wait.
Myx

this mix definitely has more balls to it than yesterday's......good fix........i don't know what you did, but it does sound better

good stuff

How many hits?

:D

This is a trip, dude!

I wouldn't even begin to nit-pick this mix. Too subjective. Sounds good to me.

Dig the tune!:)

this is one of the few times I really recognize the Roland patches in one of your tunes. ...you usually disguise them pretty well. I liked the guitar alot, but you could have left off he wailing voices for me.

Haha, another sweet soundscape. Uhm.. which planet this time cap'n? I liked the opera chick. Spooky sounds all around, it feels like halloween. Boo!!! I like what you did with the percussion in this. OH shit GhOsTZ is chazin ME!

Man that's pretty avant garde. Not quite as accessible as some of your other stuff *cough*gossip machines*cough*.

Cool sounds though

This tune and acid have no business being in the same room together:o :o :D Nice soundscape man. Not exactly bedtime music...... ...or morning music (Im sipping my coffee at 6:30 am..... and am now in a seriously bad mood:mad: ...:D )
Cool stuff bro, ...from the mad scientist of drug induced, mind crippling, musical voyages to HELL!!

:D g

Cool creepy sound. Good guitars as always.

I didn't care for the vocals all that much. That kind of meandering stuff has never appealed to me all that much. I'd prefer it if you put some melody and lyrics to it yourself.

Trip...

Whoa -- going a little nine-inch-nails here with a bit of mid-eastern thrown in for good measure.

Very cool vibe to this. I like your use of "lo-fi" drums during certain sections going into the full-blown kit during the chorus(?)

There are a lot of ideas floating around in this piece. It is almost kind of soundtrack-ish in a way which is a cool thing since it is different from most standard soundtrack sounding stuff, if that makes any sense.

I like the ambiance of it. Everything sounded well mixed. Some really strange vocals thrown in might give this one even more of an edge.

:D

The vocals are delightfully sick. I love it. The rest is very cool too.

Are you getting weirder by the day or is it me?

Creepy for sure........sounds like .....oh wait, doesn't sound like that....er...ah,....my typing is slowing up and speeding down.......I'm losing my balance.....Alice? ......Is that you?.........:D:D:D
Theramin heaven...........what is this, soundtrack for "Satan owns the BBS?......wow..........that's out there Sam.......I mean that in a good, "I used to take acid too!" way! :D

Awesome,
I think I`ve been there.. but t'was too monsterous for someone to set out in how capture it for others to see....., but you did..

:cool:

thanks for the comments guys!

It looks like I'll be able to do vocals again in a week or two because I'm renting out a monthly rehearsal space with another band.. I'm gonna go through most of my music and take out parts that I like and try to put together full structured songs.. I'm sure I'll still leave a few interludes as they are..

I found this voice sample on a CD I bought.. I messed with it and then just started putting music around it because I liked it so much.. It summed up what I was feeling at the moment, like all of my music does..

It sure is fun reading what other people thought of the mood I was in.. :D

thank you for taking the time to comment.. You know I do appreciate it..

have a good day!

B.SABBATH said:
It looks like I'll be able to do vocals again in a week or two because I'm renting out a monthly rehearsal space with another band.. I'm gonna go through most of my music and take out parts that I like and try to put together full structured songs.. I'm sure I'll still leave a few interludes as they are..

Looking forward to the full blown stuff again!

I liked this too. Not something I would buy, but that's why I come here right? ;) :D

I really liked the percussion choices on this one.

What's this rehearsal space like? Is it specifically set up for recording? Is so, that's pretty cool.

Great mix!

Love the tune, or should I say the trip. :D

Hate to say it, but these "interludes" (heh, he said ludes ) :D are great. I like your vocal stuff, but I've always been more partial to instrumental stuff. And these have been instruMENTAL :rolleyes:

Anyway, very cool.

~scott

Gee I like your stuff. If you'd done this one thirty-five years ago, people would have called it 'trippy'. :)

I think the vocal works really well (it's good to hear you singing again, if that was you).

I like two things about your stuff - the inventiveness (you're always reaching for new approaches to what you already do well) and most of all, the music sounds good. Also, you play loud but it doesn't hurt. Daniel Lanois does that too, I've heard.

One cunning thing about the mix is that percussive thing that starts up at 2.00 and sits right out in front of everything, and suddenly puts a whole new dimension into the soundscape of everything you've been listening to. Dudalingam, you're a light year or two ahead of me (a conservative estimate).

Just read the rest of the the thread. So, that *wasn't* you singing. Poo!

Start singing again.

Back