Singer wanted

Monkey Allen

Fork and spoon operator
Would anyone who can sing be interested in singing for a song I've recorded? I have the lyrics and all that. I could post the song on soundclick and the singer could dl it and convert it to wav, put it in their app, sing over it, convert back to mp3 and post it back on soundclick. I have a mock up of myself singing to give an idea of the tune, but it is so bad.

Anyway, no big deal. If you're interested let me know. The song is probably best described as a C F G song. Very simple.

thanks

hey i might be interested, depending on what type of music it is. i'd like to hear the sample if you have it ready. :)

Ok, that would be great. But it's not a problem if you don't like the song or whatever. I'll get it posted on soundclick and get back to you ok? Give me a day, it's late hear. For want of a better description it's probably classified as 'country'...

What music do you like to record? What's your style?

Anyway, I'll put it on my soundclick, have a listen...if you don't like it or don't wanna do it, we'll just leave it at that.

thanks

edit: It's uploaded. It's called 'seashells'. I know it's not great, but my only thinking is that it would be cool to have someone who can sing, to sing it. The singing on there now is purely a guide. Anyway, let me know.

thanks again

Last edited:
hmmm well on second though, i'm not really a huge country music fan, nor am i good with tongue twisters. ;) i might have to pass on this one hehe, sorry. i usually like to do hard rock or something more in that area of music. being from northern California hasn't helped my country twang too much. :D so yeah sorry but i think i'll let someone better equiped for this style of music handle this one for ya.

oh and great lyrics by the way. :D

I thought you did a good job on the singing. Why not just sing it and re-track it and go with that!

With country music, I don't really listen to guys singing country. Only women! But I find in case of few songs by guys that I like, it's the music, the tune, and the words that work. I rarely care about the voice.

You need a johnny cash voice???Im your man :)

teddy

Monkey Allen said:
Would anyone who can sing be interested in singing for a song I've recorded? I have the lyrics and all that. I could post the song on soundclick and the singer could dl it and convert it to wav, put it in their app, sing over it, convert back to mp3 and post it back on soundclick. I have a mock up of myself singing to give an idea of the tune, but it is so bad.

Anyway, no big deal. If you're interested let me know. The song is probably best described as a C F G song. Very simple.

thanks

Hey Zed, that's cool, no worries. Tongue twisters, yeah, I'm not a singer or a lyrics man!

Ray, if you're keen let me know. I really want to get rid of my own singing off there and put a voice on that can sing.

It would work by you downloading the song as an mp3, converting to wav, putting it into your application, recording a vocal track over it, then converting that vocal track into mp3, posting onto soundclick (or wherever) and then I would downl;oad that mp3, convert it to wav and dub it onto my song.

So, yeah, Ray, let me know.

I will download it and keep you posted.
Sounds like fun. YOu have a knack there.

Monkey Allen said:
Hey Zed, that's cool, no worries. Tongue twisters, yeah, I'm not a singer or a lyrics man!

Ray, if you're keen let me know. I really want to get rid of my own singing off there and put a voice on that can sing.

It would work by you downloading the song as an mp3, converting to wav, putting it into your application, recording a vocal track over it, then converting that vocal track into mp3, posting onto soundclick (or wherever) and then I would downl;oad that mp3, convert it to wav and dub it onto my song.

So, yeah, Ray, let me know.

Well thanks. It's not the best thing I've ever done. But I just want to have a decent singer on it

Back