A simple Cover tune...

Nakatira

That Norwegian Bastard
This is a Bad Company tune wich has grown on me the last years...

we were rehearsing some tune this summer, when our drummer suggested recording this tune after hearing it on his I-pod through his whole vacation on Crete.
So being a fan of the tune I said yes.

I did the bass, the acooustic and the vox "sorry Paul Rogders"

The eletric Guitars was done by a guy who was slighlty new to the tune hence the minor mistakes on minor and major chords :D

Hope you enjoy... :)

oh thats right a link:::
lets see....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=371963

tune is called a Simple man :)

Dude, nice tune. I think you did a good job on it. You might not be Paul Rogers, but you have a good voice. Impressive.
Ed

Danke Schøn My dear friend :)

I did my best with utmost respect for the mighty Paul Rogers :)

Oh yeah...I barely remember this tune, but it's all coming back to me...Paul Rodgers is just a notch below Ian Gillan, but not by much...You are an awesome singer man...you got this one...fucking great man.

RAMI said:
Oh yeah...I barely remember this tune, but it's all coming back to me...Paul Rodgers is just a notch below Ian Gillan, but not by much...You are an awesome singer man...you got this one...fucking great man.

Thank you Rami Your to kind both you and Dogman, but I do aprecitate it with the utmost :D sobrerity :D

No but really it was a huge challenge for me to sing that song as I think Paul rogers has one of the coolest voices in the history, not in octaves, vibratos and such, but just the sound of his voice is very Rock`n Roll.

so thanks guys.

and Cheers

FUNF!!

Ich bin aus die disco und ich komme mit dem moped! Ja!

Okay, enough crappy german, on to the song....

Nice sound... nice singing... nice recording. Instruments sound great :D

Yeah you rock Naka & you have a great voice. I have nothing to pick on for this recording. Solid all the way through.

Solid ;)

Thank you snakedog for the kind words,

Your german is solid....

cheers to you being a brilliant guy....

ps say hi to the Ilamas, I drove past a few here a few days ago, and it brought me back to your lama music, keep it up :D

Markaholic said:
Sounded pretty good to my ears..other than some timing issues...not bad at all! :D

Thanks for the input man, we could need some more practice, we were just a bit to unpacient to try the new recording gear :)

There is no such thing as "timing issues"...you just say "we put a jazz feel into that part"...:)

Dont blame it on the sunshine, dont blame it on the moonlight, dont blame it on the good times, blame it on Dogman :D :D :D

Noisybob said:
Nakatira, your voice is amazing. You did a great job on this song. I really enjoyed listening to it.
Robert

Well thank you, thats very kind of you Robert...
its nice to wake up to good reviews :D

Back