Silver Spoons

Sounds really nice. I'm not a big fan of myspace's player sound-wise, and I'm only listening on comp. speakers with subwoofer, but this still comes across as pretty full and polished. I love the flow on the lead vox, and I really like the lyrics. My only potential concern would be the higher pitched back up vocals. When they hold a note "...spoons" for example, the double tracking or whatever sounds a little pitchy to me. Also, I would love to hear the backup vox less up front to differentiate them from the lead vox a bit more. Push them back just a bit maybe.

Anyway, what do I know? Sounds really good overall.

Where have you been hiding? You haven't posted anything in here forever!

I am listening right now.

Nice synth to open the track...

The vocals are nice and balanced, and I am not having any problems making out the lyrics....

I am not sure if it's the converters on myspace or not, but the vocals sound kind of boxy.

Nice tune, though... radio ready!

The studio has been keeping me pretty busy so I don't get a chance to post as much anymore. Thanks for listening yeah Myspace isn't doing my mix any justice A LOT of high end disappeared after myspace converted it.

Cracking stuff! Really digging the flow and lyrics and the vocal sounds are right there - even with dodgy MySpace compression!

The studio has been keeping me pretty busy so I don't get a chance to post as much anymore. Thanks for listening yeah Myspace isn't doing my mix any justice A LOT of high end disappeared after myspace converted it.
Nice.... I wish I could say that about my studio... damn thing is all in boxes right now because of a flood. I don't understand how it happened. It rains night and day here for weeks at a time, and usually all the water flows away down the mountain. Well, not this year! :mad:

It's a message, I tell ya... :(

Nice.... I wish I could say that about my studio... damn thing is all in boxes right now because of a flood. I don't understand how it happened. It rains night and day here for weeks at a time, and usually all the water flows away down the mountain. Well, not this year! :mad:

It's a message, I tell ya... :(

Sorry to hear that... :( at least you're safe though.

:cool:

Back