Show us your worst!

Rokket

Trailing Behind Again
I posted this idea in the cave, but not everyone goes in there, so:

People generally put up their best songs for critiques. I want to see the worst you've ever done.

PM me with a link, and I will post it in the clinic. We can set it up with a poll so you can vote on the worst song.

Leave a message in this thread if you are interested, and PM me a link for submission.

Let's have some fun.

A couple rules to keep it fun:

1. No critiques on the mix
2. It has to be a song you put an honest effort into, it just turned out bad. Don't try to make a bad song just for this.

Other than that, let's see how foul we can get and not get charged for noise pollution!

EDIT: I took out the cover song rule. This is just for fun right?

Last edited:
A Reel Person said:
.......................;)
I took that rule out. More takers that way, I hope!

Add this rule: only one (1) submission per entry please....

OK? :D

everything on the page in my sig is my worst, , lol. (starting to think i may have recorder phobia, cause things i can pull off live i cant even almost pull off when recording.) but trust me, that page has my worst work

Geeeze... I think I have a Zep cover (Battle of Evermore) that I played all the guitars and did all the vocals in an effort to try and convince our singer that we should pick it up as a filler cover duet thingy between the two of us for live gigs...
She had never heard the song (not even the wonderful Wilson sister's remake) so I tried to make it as sellable a demo as I could within the short time frame I had to record it...
It wasn't 'perfect' by any means, but I didn't sing off-key THAT much...

Did I? :eek:

I can still remember the look on her face as it was playing... :o

I'll see if I can find it...

:D

My "good" stuff is pathetic as it is, the bad stuff is just... oh man.

For laughter's sake though, this is a song that kills a part of my soul every time I even think about it. Everything about it is terrible, especially the vocals. I basically wanted to try and make a full on metal song and failed so horribly that god will probably ban me from heaven for being such a horrible person.

Anyways yeah. It's fucking terrible. I can't believe I'm even posting it.

OK, I hope Rokket don't mind, cause this is his song - although the "worst" has nothing to do with him - I posted it it to the drummers site as a joke (I'm the webmaster of his site), but his computer is still down, so he still doesn't know :)

Ok, you asked for it. Here's one that I opened and almost immediately started back trying to fix...hehe.
I decided to just slap a big ctrl M on it and show you guys the amazing quality of the things I abandon. There was no hope for this song, ill concieved, no integrity...the lyrics are pathetic...well the ones that seem to be actually in place. It's a mess.
It's called "on to you"
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=4426&alid=-1

In fact I will use this nowhere page for these things...I'll keep adding some if anyone wants to see how shitty my attempts can be.

Ok, more up there..

One away
Whistler
Samplerbrain
Saviour

Stop me, I can go on all day.

Now you all know how I know crap so well when I hear it.
This stuff is sung out of key, bad intonation, timing, horrid mixes.

Anyhow, next time Jake-owa rips you a new asshole just listen to any of these and laugh your ass off.

Last edited:
Back