Short clip.. cover of Drive by Incubus

austinm08

the pigeon knows the way.
Was just messing around last weekend.. wanted to learn this on the guitar.. and I did and then recorded the first part of the song. A little rough.. eh.. oh well.

Drive

please please please tune your guitar for the love of god!!!! if it's the only thing you do, tune your guitar :D nothing worse than a track where the guitar is out of tune unless is on purpose of course, which in this case it's not :D

austinm08 said:
Was just messing around last weekend.. wanted to learn this on the guitar.. and I did and then recorded the first part of the song. A little rough.. eh.. oh well.

Drive
I agree with the other poster that you need to check the tuning on your guitar. The playing is really good so I'm surprised with your chops that tuning would be an issue. Didn't you read Steve Vai's ten practice tips in Guotar World? The part about tuning haunts me everytime I pick up the guitar......eerie really...like my mother reminding me to wash behind my ears :eek:

Anyway - enough about that....like I said the playing is really good and I think you have a great voice...a little pitchy at times but I like the tone...
A little polish and this would shine like a diamond....Keep working on it you have something good going on here...

:D :) :D

Sorry to hurt your guys' ears..

my nice Fender tuner stopped working.. think I fried it accidently with my AC adapter.. but I tried tuning it to this online guitar tuner.. just by ear.. maybe I should've used the keyboard in here. I didn't have it hooked up at the time. heh..

Back