Shame On You back to recording after a break

Sounds pretty good, I can hear the kick, bass could still come up, high end reduced a little. Other than that, it seemed like a well mixed tune.

Sounds pretty good, I can hear the kick, bass could still come up, high end reduced a little. Other than that, it seemed like a well mixed tune.

Cheers I was thinking the same the room or the speakers KRK 6s making it sound like theres more bass than there is or something

Cheers I was thinking the same the room or the speakers KRK 6s making it sound like theres more bass than there is or something

I think it is the room. I have the 8's and they give me a pretty good idea of the bass. I can only assume the 6's would seem like less bass.

I think it is the room. I have the 8's and they give me a pretty good idea of the bass. I can only assume the 6's would seem like less bass.

I guess push the bass up and make allowances for it. Where Im currently mixing I cant full on treat

I guess push the bass up and make allowances for it. Where Im currently mixing I cant full on treat

That is a good reason to throw your stuff on the site. Get an idea at least of your room, then once you know the room you can compensate for it. Treated room is the best, but knowing your room/setup works.

That is a good reason to throw your stuff on the site. Get an idea at least of your room, then once you know the room you can compensate for it. Treated room is the best, but knowing your room/setup works.

Yeah thanks for the feedback man i appreciate it Ill do just that on the next one

Back