Thread: Seven Teas

Thanks

Seven Teas

Sign in to disable this ad
    Came up with this bit-o-cheese playing around with a fender rhodes patch. Recorded the key part then had a drummer friend come over and we jammed out the rest. Not my usual style at all but I kinda like the way it turned out. Needs vocals but I added some guitar melodies to break it up. My being such an elementary keyboard player and the rhodes sound made this turn out like some kind of 70's supertramp, styx, fleetwood mac kinda thing (with Neil Young in for the guitar solo)...only not as good. So with that here you go-i think ill do a metal tune next.

Calling this Seven Teas (say it once fast)

ReverbNation

Strat
    "Hey man, am I drivin ok?" "You're stopped man"

Thanks
    I'm not into the big picture so much on this one - but I do have a few thoughts. I really think the bass tone is superb on this - good stuff. As always I really like that guitar sound you get - it sounds sort of like a twelve string at times. Is it a twelve string, or a doubled part capoed up, an effect or none of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratomaster View Post
    Came up with this bit-o-cheese playing around with a fender rhodes patch. Recorded the key part then had a drummer friend come over and we jammed out the rest. Not my usual style at all but I kinda like the way it turned out. Needs vocals but I added some guitar melodies to break it up. My being such an elementary keyboard player and the rhodes sound made this turn out like some kind of 70's supertramp, styx, fleetwood mac kinda thing (with Neil Young in for the guitar solo)...only not as good. So with that here you go-i think ill do a metal tune next.

Calling this Seven Teas (say it once fast)

ReverbNation

Strat

Thanks
    I thought it sounded pretty good. It's nice and full sounding when it kicks in.

Tough for me to tell, but that bass may have a low end rumble problem.

The guitar in the intro had just a bit too much bite for my tastes.

Thread Information