Sermon of the gun

Dat vas velly implessive!! The mix was thick but clean. bass d and bass glued. Snare pops great. Guitars grinding, tuned well, mixed well, and played very well. Vocals, good mixing for that genre, I like em a little bigger and more out front.

Good tight stuff. I thought the guits could use a little more hi end.
How about a collab with you and B.Sabbath?

Twist

reminds me of something from the 'Ride the Lightning' era.. good song!

you have the same problems with the sound as the last time, so I won't mention them again.. I think most of your problems are because of your gear.. sounds like you were overdriving the mic at times.. you got me with a few brain darts, but I enjoyed listening to it regardless.. I downloaded it the other day and listened a bunch of times.. nice guitar harmonies.. (bad punch @3:30) I noticed the cymbal cut off.

Its not a punch,it's an edit.The song was almost 7 min.with too little to fill it.I definately like it better shorter.Gotta make a better slice than that for sure.
I was pretty drunk when I mixed this.I really think it needs more work.I think it needs a guitar solo,too.I'm gonna work on this some more.
Thanks for listening B.S.

twist said:
Good tight stuff. I thought the guits could use a little more hi end.

i would agree that the guitar tone is very heavy, but a little hollow......maybe a few more mids and highs......they sit well in the mix now though

i like the guitar solo

nice metal tune

Beeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeeee

This is really good!

Mix is balanced...........actually its very impressive for this style.
I can hear everything easily and the different instruments move in and out smoothly when their turn comes.
Vox are unique and processed well. They sit in the mix nicely and have the right volume.
The drums fuckin smoke.

I am impressed.

Joel:D

just...........

JAM!

rock and or fuckin' ROLL!!!!!!! BIAAATCHHH! nice!

thank's beeze!!!

peace

Rick

there's a BUMP on a log in the hole at the bottom of the sea

Holy Freaking Metal.

The guitar fits well in the mix, but it isn't quite BIG or agressive enough as i'd like to hear it.
On the drums I think if you panned them less it would feel more natural, with the individual sounds just on one side they feel more canned. You could maybe exploit that a little though, like really screwthem up- send the track through an amp and mic em'.. lol
The vocals are way cool, a few phrasing issues, overall thay are excellent for the tune.

Rock on.

Back