Schwarzenneger's Funk Song (1.5)

Thanx for the compliment ..... the guy who sang it is half Philipino half Romanian ...hence forth the name Phil Romano ...... we got a few other nuggets of joy I might get around to uploading.

I'd be interested to hear what any toher ideas/opinions.

LOL... that intro's killin' me :D

LMAO!!!

This thing's an instant classic!! Love the cheeeeeezy old school rap.

Git down git down!!

C, lhao, w/5

you should definitely make some prank calls with this shit!! LoL, good stuff. Makes me wanna do one with Perpal

AL

Everyone, Thanx for the positive input!!!!

Its a shame that a song that took 60 mins to write/record/mix is better than most the stuff that takes me three weeks.....maybe I'll just stick with sampling old school funk.

Hey Jake...PM me sometime since we seem to be the only two guys on this rock posting on this BBS.

;)

I played this for my 11 year old son. He got a major kick outta this as you can imagine. Sonically, I took the liberty of "Cool Edit Pro mastering" :D this funny-as-shit piece in 10 minutes so I could actually listen to it over and over and over and over and over again without Arnold and the backup singer sounding as if they were recording in a bare closet. :) I needed some great laughs! Problems I noted with the sound:
1) Too much in the mids and lower mids. I scooped a bit. That was the clincher, and main problemo' sonically.
2) Needed some boost low end.
3) Slight boost in the high end.

The result is markedly more listenable than the original IMHO....sonically speaking. Artistically......this one stands...and will ALWAYS.....stand alone in it's genre. It is PLATINUM, baybee!!!! Phil, where ever you are, if you would like me to send you the MP3 I "adjusted", please feel free to PM me. I would be more than happy to send it over to ya! ~~~Lee

Back