sc-scratch track

astoebe

So I'm doing a CD project for my church and this is my first attempt at making a really good scratch track to record everything over. What do you think?

astoebe said:
So I'm doing a CD project for my church and this is my first attempt at making a really good scratch track to record everything over. What do you think?

Nice beginning. I personally do not care for the tone on the snare. I do like the rhythm you got on this. Nice percise playing too.

I can easily hear a lead melody, bass and some vocals, and a full kit of drums. :cool:

Go get em'!! :D

why are all the really tight sounding musicians church-goers in the south? Does Jesus really hate sinners that much?

true-eurt said:
Nice beginning. I personally do not care for the tone on the snare. I do like the rhythm you got on this. Nice percise playing too.

I can easily hear a lead melody, bass and some vocals, and a full kit of drums. :cool:

Go get em'!! :D

yeah i think i will do the drums next, then the bass line because I have a pretty specific bass line in my head that i want...i have to talk to my drummer about that too. thanks for the help, the snare is from ns_kit, i may play around with some other samples and see if there's one i like better

Back