Say it ain't so Joe..........

I'm no music copy-write lawyer but, "Hey, thats a Pearl-Jam song.":)

A lot of verb on this! Perhaps too much?

I am sure you can un-make it sound like someone else's stuff by developing the song with different layers and vocals that don't build on anyone's suspicions.

Keep at it, man!

Cheers! :)

whoa shit the intro is too bright or loud or something.

Its just my opinion but the guitars are not pleasing to listen to because they are too bright. I guess there is no such thing as bad sound there is only sound. But the guitars are not pleasing to listen to. Just my opinion.

tjohnston said:
whoa shit the intro is too bright or loud or something.

Sorry......I didn't bother to remix the song. Originally it was going to be the intro on my website. I was going to have a small radio in Flash and then have a huge unveiling of epic perportions that I can't explain in words.....I have to just make the movie.

That explains why it's so short.
I agree that the opening was extremely bright.
I kinda liked the guitar part.......couldn't really call it a song.....it's more like the intro to one.......nice part though.

Who's Pearl Jam?

Just kidding..............
Bright is the operative word here - and here's an idea for ya - if you're going to use it as an intro for your website, buy some of the cheapest computer speakers you can and mix it so it sounds OK on them. I have shit for speakers on my computer and it sounds like...well.....you know...it's my speakers....and just my 2-euro-cents.

Nice musical thought - nicely played and very appropriate for a website intro.
~Milan

Back