Rock Tune Mix.....

I like the mix. Vocals are great. Some good '70s rock there. Sounds very much like a Top 100 from back in the day - mostly due to the vocal characteristics.

The drums are good, the crash cymbal is the only nit I've got here - it's loud enough to emphasize it's lack of sustain. I would try compressing it quite a bit to smooth it out some or dropping the volume a few dB.. or both.

As far as construction, I'd like to hear some Humbucking rhythm guitar driving that lead from behind - mainly in the verse.

This one's a keeper :thumbs up:

I like the mix. Vocals are great. Some good '70s rock there. Sounds very much like a Top 100 from back in the day - mostly due to the vocal characteristics.

The drums are good, the crash cymbal is the only nit I've got here - it's loud enough to emphasize it's lack of sustain. I would try compressing it quite a bit to smooth it out some or dropping the volume a few dB.. or both.

As far as construction, I'd like to hear some Humbucking rhythm guitar driving that lead from behind - mainly in the verse.

This one's a keeper :thumbs up:

Much appreciate your thoughts and comments on this, Thank You !

Back