Rock & Roll...no....not Zeppelin....

you're gonna sing this one dude. great tune. Drums are super. Gits are great. Now sing, before I come up there and eat yo pie.

Dan

cool song.. nice guitar tone.. this would be an easy one to sing.. it sounds better than some of your previous stuff.. definitely needs a solo as well as vocals..

Thanks fellas....

I was gonna record a vox track for this tonight but,...........

My CEP is SNAFU....FUBAR........morte'....finis....kaput....

temporarily I hope...:confused:
Studio, Dan, Sam & Todd...
Thanks fellas,
Joe:(

Someone once said......

Mimickery is the greatest form of flattery....

new mix .....with pie-boy vox.... is up at both sites.....

It's now called "Runaway"..........

please be gentle:eek:

someone hold me....:p

joro meets AC/DC. runaway, quick, runaway. I love it. I bet you had pie just before you recorded the vocals. great job.

dtb said:
I bet you had pie just before you recorded the vocals.

I think he squeezed his balls between two pies before he recorded this. :D

That was classic man. How the hell did you get your voice like that? I mean I have talked to you on the phone and it ain't like that! :)

Someone said AC/DC and you went for it. Too much. This is just too classic to critique. There were some intonation problems, but who cares and with singing like that who wouldn't be..well maybe not the guy from AC/DC. :)

That was fun. :) Thanks.

skids said:
I How the hell did you get your voice like that?

2 packs of Camels and a fifth of Scotch :p

Thanks fellas for the encouragement but the vox truly sucks.....
I know it...you know it.....it is just plain bad ;)
I am really hopin' someone will want to sing this one....the right way....not the pie way........

pie?......................I like pie.................:D

Thanks again Dan and Todd,
You guys are too cool,
Joe

Haha ... there is of course the obligatory AC/DC comparison. Pretty good imitation there, if that is what you were going for. Or, if it wasn't, then you accidently got there... :)

Nice job overall. I listened on headphones. It sounds like the bass may come up some in the mix and there were a few spots where the lead was fighting with the vocal. It also sounded like the guitars could be panned out a bit more. They seemed too much in the center and the blend between the gits and the drums seemed to be lacking a bit.

Otherwise, this was enjoyable. Dig that vocal :D

Well, the vox is appropriate......I'm not saying it's great but it doesn't suck and it has that screaming quality that I could never get in a million years.......i suppose because I wouldn't want to lose my voice forever. :D

Joro,

I checked out the vocal with the effects......

I didn't know there was a Hamilton-Beach, blender on puree setting?:eek:

I think it was me who suggested doing the Bonn Scott imitation. I didn't actually think anyone here listened to what I said or suggested! :D

Man, you really captured the AC/DC spirit on the vocals but, it did sound like you were reaching beyond the pie plate on this one....sorry dude.

Well, anyway, you did throw the collab offer out there so, maybe someone will pick up on that and lay down something good for you.

Cheers! :)

The Ghost of FM said:
Joro,

I checked out the vocal with the effects......

I didn't know there was a Hamilton-Beach, blender on puree setting?:eek:

*ouch*:eek:

well...that ends my brief but glorious singing career.... :p

but, it did sound like you were reaching beyond the pie plate on this one....sorry dude.

pie?........I like pie............................. :D

you did throw the collab offer out there so, maybe someone will pick up on that and lay down something good for you.

yeah...I agree man....I hope so too.....

Thanks Ghost,
Joe

Last edited:
well...that ends my brief but glorious singing career....
My comment was meant about the processing effect, not your voice. Sorry if it came out wrong.:(
Rather then trying to sound like someone you are not, maybe try the vocal once more in your own natural voice and just belt it out, man. Don't listen to me or anyone else when they tell you to do voice impersonations that are probably impossible to do anyway.

Sorry, Dude.;)

hey joro. I may try this out a little later. It's a little fast for me, but I need to practice anyway. My son, Nick, the baseball player, has to had "slap" surgery on his shoulder Mon.AM, so we'll be busy for a few days. He's having the deal done at Duke, by the doc that does the Blue Devils' medical stuff. It'll be orthascopic(sp), so not to invasive. they have to re-attach where the tendons end in the upper shoulder. they said maybe 1 or 2 stitches to connect. the worst part, 4-5 months recovery, befor he can throw full out. he's bumbed, but this'll give him 2 more years of college ball, with a medical redshirt. opps, sorry about ranting. but I do want to try out this tune.

Dan

dtb said:
hey joro I do want to try out this tune.

Dan
:D

Cool! all your's man.....
no worries....time is all I got.....ya know?

Ghost,
Hey man,
Beleive me.....
The world will be a better place without Pie Boy Vocals...

The only difference inbetween me and most of the folk at a kareoke bar is...................................

I know that I can't sing ;)

joe

P.S.
Hey Dan,
I hope Nick recovers quickly man....
C-ya,
Joe

Last edited:
Back