Rk'd

Fusco

Here's my band's stuff, which I wouldn't mind a little feedback on. I wrote the first two songs on the MySpace page (Both the music, and lyrics), and I wrote the music for the third one. I think I'm most proud of the first song, out of them all, what does everyone think?

Any suggestions of anything to improve on them? I know the third one's out of time a few times, but never mind.

The link's www.myspace.com/rkdband

soo.... where exactly are the vocals...

I assumed you recorded this with a single mic somewhere in the practice room, but you might want to consider checking if you can actually hear all the band members before putting it on your myspace page.

Just my two cents

It was recorded with an old tape recorder. You know the big beefy old ones, that the school's used to use to record French/Spanish orals with.

We're hoping to book in some studio time soon, but we just put them up for people to hear, so we can get a few gigs to save some money for the studio time.

Can't say I care for the recording quality, but I think the first tune was pretty catchy and from what I can hear pretty well played. Hope you can find a reasonably priced studio to record this in, and then repost it. Maybe look into a home studio because it would probably be the cheapest and the biggest bang for your buck. Good luck on your journey in the music world!

Thanks, Ido... We've got some studio time booked, and we're ready for it, so I'll re-post once we have some studio quality recordings!

Back