Rip me a new one...

There's nothing there to tear appart! It's a wonderful little twisted tune.

I loved the odd timing breaks that went through the number. It almost sounded like a looped part on the clean guitar. I suspect it was. Was it?

Your vocals were very relaxed and smooth even, when you were screamin'

Nice stuff!:)

intriguing

I really liked the beat and the drum sound, oh and the vocal was also very effective, as well as the guitar playing:D

Good Job:)

Hmm. Ever notice we've never seen SLuice and PiltDownMan in the same room together...?

Great song, man. No complaints at all. Totally works for me. Excellent dynamic fluctuations. Great singing, playing... everything. It's a keeper.

Love it,
Chris

Catchy as hell,

Great offbeat vocals, drum break in the middle, very cool.

I second the keeper vote!!

GT

Great song, loved the guitar playing, especially the quirky timing.

Very nice and original. The drums and guitar are clear and present. The vocal is well up front. Good mix. Sounds like the distorted guitars could have been more "evil", but not sure what you were going for.

groucho said:
Hmm. Ever notice we've never seen SLuice and PiltDownMan in the same room together...?

Yeah and Piltdownman never talks while SLuiCe is drinking a glass of wather. Suspicious indeed.

I'm not a huge fan of the song. But I thought the recording was pretty good. Good harmonies. Some nice guitar parts. Liked that little rhythmic thing in the middle.

The distorted guitar was a bit too distorted I thought. Maybe back off the drive a notch or two?

In general the mix seemed to lack a few of the upper mids and highs.

Minor nits. Good job.

Back