revampire

Vaseline sales -- up in Long Island :eek:

The snare-ish drum sound could be crisper...

A quick fade to vinyl...

Nothing offensive sound-wise...

No other thoughts about it yet... but the imagery in the first few seconds ... (cough)... um... well, you can never really have enough songs about that anyway

C

thanks for the listen..

it's not about that.. it's supposed to be a feeding, but you don't hear the vampire until 1:36 and 1:50..

I'm scared, hold me, and feed me pie. Oh, and I like the music very much. good sounds, this one.

You should be in Hollywood working in the movie industry.
Or NY, that would be a lot closer for you.
Another moody piece which probably would have had me thinking about vampires if it wasn't close to Halloween.

This one is very Broadway to me. Is that you in the beginning? :) Scary.

I like the snare sound. Almost like a door being banged on. The cymbal seems a shade bright.

Good story. The end cuts off. :confused: for me. Is that right?

I think the beginning should be a little less sex like and a little more fear/pain. Just seeing/hearing the scene play out in my head, but it's your mind and you are the king of this so I can't really say too much.

Always a pleasure. Thanks Sam for brightening my day! :D

....didnt sound like no damn vampire feeding to me:D

cooool orchestral madness man. Ive got no mix comments... ...just plain cool shite, ...I would use this one for holloween candy giving, but the neighbors might be offended by my.. ....uh ......feeding ....soundtrack:D

gw/5.... providing you tell me that that was a real chic and not a sample:D :D :D

Cool song! Mix sounds fine on my speakers, nicely done. Sounds like you're using the Enigma plugin in the beginning. That's probably my favorite plug out of all the ones I have. So many cool things you can do to audio with it.

thanks for the comments!

Nik D said:
Sounds like you're using the Enigma plugin in the beginning. That's probably my favorite plug out of all the ones I have. So many cool things you can do to audio with it.

never heard of it but it sounds cool.. the keys were http://www.rolandus.com/products/details.asp?catid=8&subcatid=37&prodid=XV-2020 and this http://www.musiciansnews.com/piano/47/qs6_1_keyboard.shtml

I just got a vintage keys expansion card for the roland, and an orchestral card for the QS6.. this was recorded as I was checking out the sounds.. I played along to a metronome and only recorded the audio.. there's 4 stereo choir layers.. those chic samples were samples.. :D I asked my friend if she would do it, she said no..

appreciate the comments fellas..

:D

Attachments

• cd116.jpg
    cd116.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 155
Good fun Sam! Interesting melodies and I liked the patches too. Each one played an interesting character, and the interplay was well done. Wouldn't you love to have a whole choir at your disposal?

Play this thing loud at your house Friday and ya ain't gettin' any trick-or-treaters! You'll scare 'em off! Good stuff!

My favorite part was the chording in the introduction, really liked the chord progressions there.

Your writing here has really totally shifted over into the realm of soundtrack music and very well done at that. I've always noticed that most of the music editing programs have capabilities to import audio to run simultaneously and it makes me feel that you would excel at this, i think you should try it. Especially large scores of an orchestral nature seem in your future. Happy Halloween, i hope you were the one inducing that chick to moan in the beginning :D

Definitely movie stuff.

Liked the chords and arrangement. The sounds as well except for the chick (sorry, I always consider samples like these 'an invasion of my musical privacy' LOL ;) ) and the synth violin. If you would mute the first one, and replace the last one with a largely out-of-tune mellotron sound (strings, flute, choir, doesn't matter what actually), Peddy is a happy puppy.

Peddy wants it to be sicker....that's all.... :)

But the good thing is: you don't have to listen to me. LOL :D

Too much dynamic contrast between the first part and the second.

Aside from that, it's another example of you coming up with stuff that hasn't been heard or this or nearby planets recently.

I enjoyed the first part. Made me feel like I knew you better.

No, that doesn't quite say it. Now, let me see... what might get it said? How about this: you do stunning music. Now, put out an album, mofo.

The moaning and groaning? I thought that was the vampire waking up! Totally missed the sexual induendo.

Either I need new monitors or I'm getting too old.

MM

Back